The Next Miami Dolphins QB in 2018 is..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Next Miami Dolphins QB in 2018 is.....

Not sure if he will come out, but I am intrigued with Ryan Finley (NC STATE) as a developmental/ heir apparent QB. They were saying yesterday that he had something like 300 passes to 0 interceptions. He did end up throwing a pick 6 later in the game, but overall I think he has been pretty good this season. I like my QB's to be highly accurate, so this guy is on my radar. It will be interesting to see how he develops.

See I post a brand new thread about Lamar Jackson, before reading about, “Our new QB for 2018,” thread and see all the Jackson haters coming out of the woodwork. We are going to have to move on from the crap known as Jay Cutler/Matt Moore, so why not roll the dice on a guy who has lots of upside potential?

The old “ We have greater needs elsewhere argument,” is so old and stale. If you don’t have your franchise QB, you have no shot, and nobody knows: a) whether Tannehill’s knee will be 100% come 2018, and b) whether Tannehill is a franchise QB.

Mods feel free to merge my other new thread with this one if necessary.

Last edited:
Interesting. The 2017 NFL season hasn't even started yet, and you just posted a thread about the 2018 NFL season.

Why would you do that? The only reason I can think of why you would post a thread about the 2018 NFL season on August 15, 2017, is because you think the Miami Dolphins 2017 season is already over. Now tell me, what happened that makes you think our 2017 season is shot in August, even though we were a playoff team last year and most would agree that our roster improved in needed areas this off-season?

Hmmm. Do you see what's strange here? Something doesn't quite add up. It's almost as if there's a contradiction to be found here.
And I was right, wasnt I? Lol...

We arent getting Baker Mayfield. The Dolphins are pulling a smoke screen. Like I said Lamar Jackson will be the 11th Pick in the First Round.

We arent getting Baker Mayfield. The Dolphins are pulling a smoke screen. Like I said Lamar Jackson will be the 11th Pick in the First Round.

The only thing that would suck worse is if they give up picks and move up to get Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom