The next three games... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The next three games...

zicofirol

Active Roster
Reaction score
Needless to say when you start 0-3, basically every game is a must win. But this year when looking at how many crappy teams are out there it is very possibly that multiple teams en up with 10-6. Frankly, I doubt 10-6 would put the fins in the playoffs, so 11-5 is the magic number.

The next three games are huge, especially considering the fins play 6 out of 8 on the road after this weeks game, inlucing one thursday night game in carolina.

With that schedule I was thinking 2-1 was a must during the next 3 games but now I am thinking almost 3-0 is a must.

As for the next three games. I think playing in NE after they have their bye week is the toughest game, we will see what happens. I would be ecstatic with a 3-0...

one week at a time...

I'll be honest, it doesn't look good against the saints, but we're home, so you never know. if it was in the dome in NO, forget it.

we should beat the jets, especially after they lost jenkins, but not a game to take lightly being a road game.

New England, damn, we're not the Titans, but Brady, Moss and Welker are at it again. its another bad match up for us and that secondary and another road game. You could wish for bad weather to slow down their passing game, but even that didn't seem to help the titans.

the next month will make or break the dolphins season.

one week at a time...

I'll be honest, it doesn't look good against the saints, but we're home, so you never know. if it was in the dome in NO, forget it.

we should beat the jets, especially after they lost jenkins, but not a game to take lightly being a road game.

New England, damn, we're not the Titans, but Brady, Moss and Welker are at it again. its another bad match up for us and that secondary and another road game. You could wish for bad weather to slow down their passing game, but even that didn't seem to help the titans.

the next month will make or break the dolphins season.
I would wish for anything but bad weather when MIA plays at NE.

the one good thing about the Pats coming off the bye is it's a bye following a trip to London. With any luck both of those things might throw their timing back off on offence.

Well I hope you guys win the division, i ****ing hate the Patriots.

I think it is B.S. how the league scheduled you guys to play the Patriots week 9 after they come off a bye week.

For whatever it is worth though, i don't believe the Patriots are "back" at all. I think they will be lucky to win any more than 11 games and i fully expect your dominate running game to smash them into pieces.

Back
Top Bottom