The NFL Caymen Challenge w/ Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL Caymen Challenge w/ Feeley

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
Airs July 14th on NFL Network

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7337543

The Challenge will divide current NFL players into two teams which will compete in a variety of events. The participating players are: Minnesota Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper; Miami Dolphins quarterback A.J. Feeley; Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Brian Finneran; Green Bay Packers tight end Bubba Franks; Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George; Baltimore Ravens defensive backEd Reed, Dallas Cowboys defensive end Marcellus Wiley and Dallas Cowboys defensive back Roy Williams.

I have to admit I'm a little dissappointed that he would be allowed to go durring the offseason that he is supposed to absorb as much as possible with a new team and offense.

Damn i better go home and cheer my boys on. They had better use hole # 5/14 on the sound for the closest to the pin, thats a great par 3. My girl Pilar getting some exposure too. Should be fun, wish I could go back home for it but i am stuck here in Minneapolis. Will have to watch it on tv instead :cry:

MNFINFAN said:
Damn i better go home and cheer my boys on. They had better use hole # 5/14 on the sound for the closest to the pin, thats a great par 3. My girl Pilar getting some exposure too. Should be fun, wish I could go back home for it but i am stuck here in Minneapolis. Will have to watch it on tv instead :cry:

Ugh, MNFINFAN, I used to like ya until that little pic of Garnett. Get with a real team like the LAKERS and all will be forgiven. Peeler really did take a cheapshot on KG though. At least Garnett was smart enough not to knock his block off and ruin any chance of Minnesota making it into the WCF.

Miller AND Peeler

both suck.

I want the mighty Lake show to play Sactown now so that those 2 both get humiliated. :roflmao:

The Kings will kill the "mighty" lakers. Miller is a badass, just ask Shaq.

Kistner10 said:
The Kings will kill the "mighty" lakers. Miller is a badass, just ask Shaq.

Ha! :roflmao: Ask Shaq what? Hey Shaq you know that guy who is lucky to be alive because you just miss taking off his head way back when he played for Chicago? Yeah is he a bad ***? Please, Miller is good but he can't hold Shaq's jock and Shaq isn't anywhere as dominnat as he used to be. Floppy Divac can't play him anymore, the refs are onto his act. Bibby plays lights out so I will be extra happy to see that little twerp go. Christie is out of control. One day, and I predict sooner rather than later, he is going to do those little hand signals to his wife during passes and cost the Kings some possesions. That crap is annoying and I am surprised none of his teammates have come forward and slapped him for it yet. Judging by Peeler's thuggish attiude he has developed, he would be a likley candidate.

What else, Webber. :lol: Has there ever been a better poster boy for crumbling under pressure? Dude calls non existant timeouts, misses wide open shots. Hell he even gets booed out of his own building for crying out loud. Webber can't even get it right in a different court. He lied to a federal grand jury. If ( and it is a huge if) they get past Minnesota, they will have the honor of laying down for L.A. Mark it down.

Samphin said:
Ugh, MNFINFAN, I used to like ya until that little pic of Garnett. Get with a real team like the LAKERS and all will be forgiven. Peeler really did take a cheapshot on KG though. At least Garnett was smart enough not to knock his block off and ruin any chance of Minnesota making it into the WCF.
I can't even dignify that with an answer, however once we take care of the Kings in our house, we will see you boys in our house and don't expect us to fold like the Spurs, we take care of our house we will be in the Finals. See you later boys ;)

MNFINFAN said:
I can't even dignify that with an answer, however once we take care of the Kings in our house, we will see you boys in our house and don't expect us to fold like the Spurs, we take care of our house we will be in the Finals. See you later boys ;)

You say you cannot even dignify it with an answer, but yet continue to answer it. :lol: :jk: I am conflicted with who I want to beat in the WCF. On one hand, it would be really nice to stick it to those damn Queens again while having homecourt advantage as well. However, and don't take this the wrong way, L.A. stacks up more favorably against Minnesota than Sacramento. Miller and Divac are turds, but they are big turds who can possibly tire Shaq a little. Minnesota has the fake Earvin Johnson ( :lol: ) and Olowokandi, who cannot play basketball worth a damn. I think it would be a tougher series against Sac, but I like Minnesota to some extent and wouldn't mind seeing KG and co. get to the WCF as a consolation. Ok, I have made up my mind. Seeing how I like the Golden Gophers wrestling program and their head coach, I will root for Minnesota to get the opportunity to lose to the Lake Show.

See I am a reasonable guy. :D

Back
Top Bottom