The NFL draft in 2020 is in Las Vegas, so which DOLFANS will be there? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL draft in 2020 is in Las Vegas, so which DOLFANS will be there?

Following the local news today it sounds like the main draft stage will literally be in the Bellagio fountains. Lol. That's Vegas baby!!! I'm getting stoked!

Following the local news today it sounds like the main draft stage will literally be in the Bellagio fountains. Lol. That's Vegas baby!!! I'm getting stoked!
I saw that but thought it was a joke.

They should puy a clear walkway just below the water level. Let all the drafted players walk on water to the stage. Is that over board?

There's rumors that the #1picks will be riding in a boat to get to the stage lol. Nothing would surprise me with Vegas.

Wow. Hotel prices are crazy high. But...I really want to go.

I'm going!! I retire from the Navy on Friday March 13th, yes Friday the 13th...seemed fitting for my career lol. It is going to be my retirement gift to myself, and I absolutely want to meet up with finheaven peeps.

Back
Top Bottom