The NFL HATES the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL HATES the Dolphins

The only reason I think they hate us is because they keep saying were not good and don't have a chance at the playoffs (which is sort of understandable). I watched ESPN talking about them today, they said we will be on the bottom for a while because we "didn't do anything to address our needs at qb and rb. Also there defense is ageing." Our defense is still one of the best, it was just plagued by injuries and we can address our other needs in the draft. What are they thinking? :shakeno:

Phinfan31 said:
No. Maybe if Saban quit talking to Belichik after he left Cleveland then yes...but they have maintained a great friendship over the years and would spend EVERY summer together TALKING FOOTBALL. Helping each other out, etc. I think hes as close to Belichek as anyone. THE RECENT Belichek.
After reading Saban's book, you can see that he admires BB but he Saban was/is his own man and learned the game well before he hooked up with BB at Navy and Cleveland.

Phinsdude said:
Ok, well call me partial being die hard, but look at everything thats gone on.

We get made fun of for the Ricky Williams situation, yes, understandable.
The Winningest Franchise in NFL History, we get 0 primetime games. Why? Ok for those people who say because we were 4-12. Why do the Cowboy's get 4 primetime games? People are going to say because they have a rich history, well read the second line in this paragraph.

We get 0 compensation picks, while teams with unlimited supply of picks get more and more. We did lose Todd Wade, who was our best O-lineman, and got a massive deal. We did go out and get some ok O-lineman in Free Agency. Kansas City loses John Tait, go out and get a good RT in a trade, and then goes on to get a 3rd round comp pick? Please.

We are the worst team in the AFC East, because ESPN thinks so.
Buffallo has a better QB situation because they have a First Round draft pick without a snap in his Career?

ESPN Question, who's the next Bill Belichek?

Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban? Romeo Crennel.
Why? Nick Saban is the clone of BB more then anyone. We all know that as Dolphin fans, the way he runs the team, his personal judgement, what he commands, his personality, but yet, Romeo Crennel is the next Belichek.

If there are more snubs, please, someone add.

I just needed to vent, because I am sick of it.
A Men Brotha

let me say this guys ! i am catching hell in okla for being a dolphin fan but i am still wearing my worn out marino jersey . TO THOSE AHOLES THAT HATE THE FISH WELL THEY CAN TAKE A FLYING
F_ _ KING LEAP INTO A SEWER .

PHINSDUDE YOUR ONE OF MY FAVORITE POSTERS I AGREE WITH YOU 100% HOWEVER I AM ALWAYS HEARING FROM THE MEDIA HOW THE DOLPHINS HAVE POOR ATTENDENCE AT HOME GAMES AND HOW THE PHINS HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IN 20 YEARS. This really pisses me off but could all these 8-8 seasons been what has kept us from getting some real talent in to give us that big push ?
look at the cowboys they had losing seasons and then made their superbowl run back in the 90's and we had 8-8 and no where near the talent that the cowboys had.

the truth is its the media that really hates us and if you listen to espn you will hear listeners from the vikings , colts and tampa bay tear into the host for their comments but i have yet to hear a dolphin fan rip into the media when they do it to us.

It's also even more stupid that they gave New England, Pittsburgh, Indy, Philly, Green Bay, and Atlanta all 3 Monday night games.

Crisis said:
Only reason Cowboys have 4 Primetime games is because of Big Tuna.

The Chiefs got compensation because it doesn't count gain/loss in trades, only free agents. (I believe, not 100% sure)

Losman has been in Buffalo all year studying film! Not to mention if he was in this draft he'd be ranked near or above Smith and Rodgers.

LOL. I love how Saban is the next BB when you've never seen him head coach a single NFL game. Crennel is a product of Belichik while BB has had more success than anyone. Saban is a product of BB in Cleveland.

Last time i checked Crennel hasn't been a head coach in the NFL..

THOMAS_54 said:
It's also even more stupid that they gave New England, Pittsburgh, Indy, Philly, Green Bay, and Atlanta all 3 Monday night games.

I am not happy about this schedule either but take an honest look at this team. We sucked last year. We have no star players (except jt or zack). Nothing. We have a new coaching staff coming in after a 4 and 12 season. The networks don't want any games like the jets game again. Until we prove something this is what we will have. nothing. no respect. :yell: nothing........

kizzaboo said:
Last time i checked Crennel hasn't been a head coach in the NFL..

Well neither has Saban, but I think I see what you're getting at....that Nick has had extensive experience as the head coach of a team (college level, but still).

:roflmao: u fin fans are hilarious!!!! beat the crap out of the pats?????

what game did uwatch or goto???? brady choked in last 4 mins giving the gm away and they lost by 1 so tell me how they beat the crap out of the pats....

and for the poster who said that we lost home field over that gm u are wrong on that one....

if the pats won the miami gm both the pats and pitt would of been 15-1..
pitt bea tthe pats so they would of won home field anyways....

only bad thing about the miami loss is all the miami fans thinking those hideous and ugly orange unis have some kind of magical winning power for the team.....

those are the ugliest jerseys in the history of sports, not just NFL but sports in general!!!!!!! :yell:

Why should the Dolphins get a monday nite game? The Bills were a far superior team and they did not get a MNF game, they got a few nationally televised games but nothing on MNF. Realistically is going through a whole season and not having to hear John Madden's garbage all that bad? The Bills Qb situation is better than the Phins and I am a Dolphan because they've got a guy whose been around the same offensive system, has two very good WR'S, an offensive line who played alot better at the end of the year, and a very good RB. Jp Losman has no real game experience except for garbage time vs the Pats & Seahawks, but Feeley has no experience in Scott Linehan's offensive system.

unifiedtheory said:
I don't think they "hate" the Dolphins. We are a victim of circumstance.

We sucked last year...badly. We are the ultimate unknown team right now. we could go 3-13 or we could go 10-6...no one knows.

The networks like a sure thing. Yes, the Cowboys were terrible last year but their fanbase is rediculous. They could go 0-16 and still get 3 primetime games because they are guarenteed ratings.

We did'nt get any compensatory picks because we signed more players then we lost. The NFL has a formula for it...they did'nt say "Our formula says the Phins get a fourth round compensation pick but, lets shaft 'em".

No primetime games is a bit of a kick in the arse but I kind of like it. We won't have any short weeks. We won't have any oddball weeks (3 games in 17 days kind of thing). You ask Nick Saban if he is happy about no primetime games and I bet you he is elated. Coaches LOVE routine and the team will get into a routine because of no primetime games.

I know some fans don't like it but I don't really mind. I always have Sunday Ticket anyway. I find Monday and Sunday nighters to be a pain in the butt. I don't like to wait. At least with our schedule we never have to wait.

As far as ESPN...I don't care what they have to say either. I will let the teams play speak for itself. Everyone (at the networks) is kicking us when we are down...but watch them all come running back once we return to the elite again...

A man that has it all figured out. Great points, good information and facts to back up your arguments. I couldn't agree more with your takes. Screw ESPN and all the rest of them for that matter, will we be world beaters next year, of course not, but it's all about improvement, soon enough, we'll be back at the top of the mountain again. and then, they'll have no choice. I won't call it kissing the Patiots A$$, but come on, they've won 3 out of 4 superbowls, do you really thing they're going to ignore that, face it, anyone that had done that would be getting run on ESPN and everywhere else. Let's stop moaning and feeling sorry for ourselves and the team and go win some freaking games. That's the cure, WIN!!!!!!!! I really doubt Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Nick Saban, or Chris Chambers are sitting at home tonight scared to play next season because of the schedule we are faced with or that they'll refuse to play because we have no prime time games. Get real.

Anyways.. whoever made the point about Saban loving the no Monday or Sunday night games because of routine. Yet ANOTHER great point.

Let's stop whining, get ready for the draft, mini-camp, training camp, and the season. That's where we will be able to make our case. On the field.

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: u fin fans are hilarious!!!! beat the crap out of the pats?????

what game did uwatch or goto???? brady choked in last 4 mins giving the gm away and they lost by 1 so tell me how they beat the crap out of the pats....

and for the poster who said that we lost home field over that gm u are wrong on that one....

if the pats won the miami gm both the pats and pitt would of been 15-1..
pitt bea tthe pats so they would of won home field anyways....

only bad thing about the miami loss is all the miami fans thinking those hideous and ugly orange unis have some kind of magical winning power for the team.....

those are the ugliest jerseys in the history of sports, not just NFL but sports in general!!!!!!! :yell:
they got pushed ariund all night, jerk

I'm glad Losman has spent all year studying film. Maybe he can help out the coaches cus he gonna do nothing on the field.

Phinsdude said:
Ok, well call me partial being die hard, but look at everything thats gone on.

We get made fun of for the Ricky Williams situation, yes, understandable.
The Winningest Franchise in NFL History, we get 0 primetime games. Why? Ok for those people who say because we were 4-12. Why do the Cowboy's get 4 primetime games? People are going to say because they have a rich history, well read the second line in this paragraph.

We get 0 compensation picks, while teams with unlimited supply of picks get more and more. We did lose Todd Wade, who was our best O-lineman, and got a massive deal. We did go out and get some ok O-lineman in Free Agency. Kansas City loses John Tait, go out and get a good RT in a trade, and then goes on to get a 3rd round comp pick? Please.

We are the worst team in the AFC East, because ESPN thinks so.
Buffallo has a better QB situation because they have a First Round draft pick without a snap in his Career?

ESPN Question, who's the next Bill Belichek?

Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban? Romeo Crennel.
Why? Nick Saban is the clone of BB more then anyone. We all know that as Dolphin fans, the way he runs the team, his personal judgement, what he commands, his personality, but yet, Romeo Crennel is the next Belichek.

If there are more snubs, please, someone add.

I just needed to vent, because I am sick of it.

Who cares, we'll make our on breaks, let's just play ball.

Back
Top Bottom