The NFL HATES the Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL HATES the Dolphins

If we have a great season and become the Cinderella story of the leauge next year the NFL is gonna look pretty stupid for not putting us on any prime time games.

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: u fin fans are hilarious!!!! beat the crap out of the pats?????

what game did uwatch or goto???? brady choked in last 4 mins giving the gm away and they lost by 1 so tell me how they beat the crap out of the pats....

and for the poster who said that we lost home field over that gm u are wrong on that one....

if the pats won the miami gm both the pats and pitt would of been 15-1..
pitt bea tthe pats so they would of won home field anyways....

only bad thing about the miami loss is all the miami fans thinking those hideous and ugly orange unis have some kind of magical winning power for the team.....

those are the ugliest jerseys in the history of sports, not just NFL but sports in general!!!!!!! :yell:
No, the ugliest uniform part in the history of sports was the Pats' original helment art work. Ugh. Even if your a diehard pats fan you gotta admint it looked pretty bad.
The Dolphins didn't bury the PAts in that Monday night game, but the Dolphins D made Brady choke that game away.

I feel that every time they show teams doing good in highlights its against the dolphins, even if it is film from a few seasons ago.

For all who think I am a whiner, fine. I live for Monday Night football games. It's like a natural high. Working all day, getting off early, starting the grill, having the beers on ice. Going in, listening to the MNF song live, under the lights. Having the Endzones Painted, having the Planes fly over, having the electricity. I don't what our schedule is, I am upset because Monday Night games are like Holiday's. Someone made a good point about our fan base. I still don't understand the empty seats. All I can say is, I spend my 2 grand on my tickets, I have all my jersey's. I do everything I can as a die hard fan. Some of the other so called in South Fla fans just don't do there part.

Im pissed about the no primetime games because I live in Korea and the only games I can watch are the primetime ones. No phin games this year for me. Yeesh.
It can only be seen as a slap in the face, I thought the NFL would want to plug Saban but I guess not. The bottom line is our primetime games must not have done well ratings wise. The NFL is straightup ratings/dollars, they dont care what teams are really good or not. There was always Greenbay/Chicago, Dallas/washington games even when all of those teams were terrible. If they thought people would watch they would put us on. We will have to start winning I guess.

Master said:
I'm glad Losman has spent all year studying film. Maybe he can help out the coaches cus he gonna do nothing on the field.

Why not? Personally I think he's being put into a position to play very well. Let's not forget that I believe Mularkey made Slash look respectable and turned around the career of Tommy Maddox. Jp Losman has more physical ability than any of the Qb's taken ahead of him in last season's draft, I really think taking Vernon Carey ahead of him is going to haunt the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom