The NFL HATES the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL HATES the Dolphins

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok, well call me partial being die hard, but look at everything thats gone on.

We get made fun of for the Ricky Williams situation, yes, understandable.
The Winningest Franchise in NFL History, we get 0 primetime games. Why? Ok for those people who say because we were 4-12. Why do the Cowboy's get 4 primetime games? People are going to say because they have a rich history, well read the second line in this paragraph.

We get 0 compensation picks, while teams with unlimited supply of picks get more and more. We did lose Todd Wade, who was our best O-lineman, and got a massive deal. We did go out and get some ok O-lineman in Free Agency. Kansas City loses John Tait, go out and get a good RT in a trade, and then goes on to get a 3rd round comp pick? Please.

We are the worst team in the AFC East, because ESPN thinks so.
Buffallo has a better QB situation because they have a First Round draft pick without a snap in his Career?

ESPN Question, who's the next Bill Belichek?

Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban? Romeo Crennel.
Why? Nick Saban is the clone of BB more then anyone. We all know that as Dolphin fans, the way he runs the team, his personal judgement, what he commands, his personality, but yet, Romeo Crennel is the next Belichek.

If there are more snubs, please, someone add.

I just needed to vent, because I am sick of it.

Phinsdude said:
Ok, well call me partial being die hard, but look at everything thats gone on.

We get made fun of for the Ricky Williams situation, yes, understandable.
The Winningest Franchise in NFL History, we get 0 primetime games. Why? Ok for those people who say because we were 4-12. Why do the Cowboy's get 4 primetime games? People are going to say because they have a rich history, well read the second line in this paragraph.

We get 0 compensation picks, while teams with unlimited supply of picks get more and more. We did lose Todd Wade, who was our best O-lineman, and got a massive deal. We did go out and get some ok O-lineman in Free Agency. Kansas City loses John Tait, go out and get a good RT in a trade, and then goes on to get a 3rd round comp pick? Please.

We are the worst team in the AFC East, because ESPN thinks so.
Buffallo has a better QB situation because they have a First Round draft pick without a snap in his Career?

ESPN Question, who's the next Bill Belichek?

Romeo Crennel or Nick Saban? Romeo Crennel.
Why? Nick Saban is the clone of BB more then anyone. We all know that as Dolphin fans, the way he runs the team, his personal judgement, what he commands, his personality, but yet, Romeo Crennel is the next Belichek.

If there are more snubs, please, someone add.

I just needed to vent, because I am sick of it.

Only reason Cowboys have 4 Primetime games is because of Big Tuna.

The Chiefs got compensation because it doesn't count gain/loss in trades, only free agents. (I believe, not 100% sure)

Losman has been in Buffalo all year studying film! Not to mention if he was in this draft he'd be ranked near or above Smith and Rodgers.

LOL. I love how Saban is the next BB when you've never seen him head coach a single NFL game. Crennel is a product of Belichik while BB has had more success than anyone. Saban is a product of BB in Cleveland.

I understand where youre comming from. It is really frustrating to get 0 primetime games, I mean even cleveland got one. That for me is probably the strongest case you could make that the nfl does hate us. We have the toughest schedule this year and in past years we have been in the top 5 a few times. But i just think it will be twice the joy when we win a superbowl.

rookieholdout said:
I understand where youre comming from. It is really frustrating to get 0 primetime games, I mean even cleveland got one. That for me is probably the strongest case you could make that the nfl does hate us. We have the toughest schedule this year and in past years we have been in the top 5 a few times. But i just think it will be twice the joy when we win a superbowl.

not any time soon

I don't think they "hate" the Dolphins. We are a victim of circumstance.

We sucked last year...badly. We are the ultimate unknown team right now. we could go 3-13 or we could go 10-6...no one knows.

The networks like a sure thing. Yes, the Cowboys were terrible last year but their fanbase is rediculous. They could go 0-16 and still get 3 primetime games because they are guarenteed ratings.

We did'nt get any compensatory picks because we signed more players then we lost. The NFL has a formula for it...they did'nt say "Our formula says the Phins get a fourth round compensation pick but, lets shaft 'em".

No primetime games is a bit of a kick in the arse but I kind of like it. We won't have any short weeks. We won't have any oddball weeks (3 games in 17 days kind of thing). You ask Nick Saban if he is happy about no primetime games and I bet you he is elated. Coaches LOVE routine and the team will get into a routine because of no primetime games.

I know some fans don't like it but I don't really mind. I always have Sunday Ticket anyway. I find Monday and Sunday nighters to be a pain in the butt. I don't like to wait. At least with our schedule we never have to wait.

As far as ESPN...I don't care what they have to say either. I will let the teams play speak for itself. Everyone (at the networks) is kicking us when we are down...but watch them all come running back once we return to the elite again...

Crisis said:

The Chiefs got compensation because it doesn't count gain/loss in trades, only free agents. (I believe, not 100% sure)

Losman has been in Buffalo all year studying film! Not to mention if he was in this draft he'd be ranked near or above Smith and Rodgers.

LOL. I love how Saban is the next BB when you've never seen him head coach a single NFL game. Crennel is a product of Belichik while BB has had more success than anyone. Saban is a product of BB in Cleveland.

Umm, BB was on the phone every other week to guess who? guess how many guys from LSU are on the Pats lately? Ummmmmmmm, guess who is following the same policy of not letting the media know jack? You Bills fans are hilarious. Why I already hear in Rochester how JP Losman is gonna kick ***. How do you know he is? You dont know jack. Now crawl back into your hole.

finfan54 said:
Umm, BB was on the phone every other week to guess who? guess how many guys from LSU are on the Pats lately? Ummmmmmmm, guess who is following the same policy of not letting the media know jack? You Bills fans are hilarious. Why I already hear in Rochester how JP Losman is gonna kick ***. How do you know he is? You dont know jack. Now crawl back into your hole.

:roflmao:

Please. In reality you can't call Crennel or Saban the next BB. Neither have coached a single game as a HC.

You talk about us not knowing about Losman. Shows how much of a hypocrite you are. How do you know Saban is the next BB? LOL.

unifiedtheory said:
I don't think they "hate" the Dolphins. We are a victim of circumstance.

We sucked last year...badly. We are the ultimate unknown team right now. we could go 3-13 or we could go 10-6...no one knows.

The networks like a sure thing. Yes, the Cowboys were terrible last year but their fanbase is rediculous. They could go 0-16 and still get 3 primetime games because they are guarenteed ratings.

We did'nt get any compensatory picks because we signed more players then we lost. The NFL has a formula for it...they did'nt say "Our formula says the Phins get a fourth round compensation pick but, lets shaft 'em".

No primetime games is a bit of a kick in the arse but I kind of like it. We won't have any short weeks. We won't have any oddball weeks (3 games in 17 days kind of thing). You ask Nick Saban if he is happy about no primetime games and I bet you he is elated. Coaches LOVE routine and the team will get into a routine because of no primetime games.

I know some fans don't like it but I don't really mind. I always have Sunday Ticket anyway. I find Monday and Sunday nighters to be a pain in the butt. I don't like to wait. At least with our schedule we never have to wait.

As far as ESPN...I don't care what they have to say either. I will let the teams play speak for itself. Everyone (at the networks) is kicking us when we are down...but watch them all come running back once we return to the elite again...

How true that is. Take the Pats for example. They were kicked when they were down and now nobody at the networks will shut the f*ck up about them, it's sickening. Yeah, the did win 3 SBs in 4 years, but don't make it TOO obvious you're kissing their a$$es or anything, jesus.

screw belecheck!!

First of all i dont want the next bellachek as a dolphin head coach. No thanks we pave our own way as an organization. Anyway when he is successful they will try to twist it and give belecheck all the credit. As for the snubs i agree with you 100%. We are always getting robbed here and there. How about putting the most southern team with the most northern teams in the so called afc north! How about always schedualing our division teams , who are all cold weather teams, in miami when the heat isnt that bad. Then schedualing us to play away late in the year in the cold and snow i.e. miami at new england last game of the season. Now i was surprised about us not getting a primetime spot especially against the pats or jets . Those games are always close. Plus if we were so bad last year why do we have the toughest schedule? Hmmmm. Lastly about espn, they are based in the north so they are gonna be bias anyway. You also have to think within the espn organization what teams are they fans of? Like chris burman is a bills fan. So i stopped listening to there editorials and just watch highlights. OH YEAH, people forget the gift the pats were givin in the snow against the raiders. They would have one less super bowl. Also if i recall we were the last team to beat the superbowl champs denying then home field advantage!!!!

Crisis said:

No. Maybe if Saban quit talking to Belichik after he left Cleveland then yes...but they have maintained a great friendship over the years and would spend EVERY summer together TALKING FOOTBALL. Helping each other out, etc. I think hes as close to Belichek as anyone. THE RECENT Belichek.

Sadly guys, we're just going to have to bide our time and pay our dues. And when we have a great record this season, next year the dolphins will be on constantly. We're just getting salt in the wounds of an already bad season. So lets take this with whatever dignity we have, support our team at whatever time they may play, and get ready to say "we told you so" come january.

It just sucks, because now I have to buy direct tv to see my team.

MIAMI_GUNNZZ said:
First of all i dont want the next bellachek as a dolphin head coach. No thanks we pave our own way as an organization. Anyway when he is successful they will try to twist it and give belecheck all the credit. As for the snubs i agree with you 100%. We are always getting robbed here and there. How about putting the most southern team with the most northern teams in the so called afc north! How about always schedualing our division teams , who are all cold weather teams, in miami when the heat isnt that bad. Then schedualing us to play away late in the year in the cold and snow i.e. miami at new england last game of the season. Now i was surprised about us not getting a primetime spot especially against the pats or jets . Those games are always close. Plus if we were so bad last year why do we have the toughest schedule? Hmmmm. Lastly about espn, they are based in the north so they are gonna be bias anyway. You also have to think within the espn organization what teams are they fans of? Like chris burman is a bills fan. So i stopped listening to there editorials and just watch highlights. OH YEAH, people forget the gift the pats were givin in the snow against the raiders. They would have one less super bowl. Also if i recall we were the last team to beat the superbowl champs denying then home field advantage!!!!
Yeah, we beat the crap out of the pats on Monday night last year (a game I was at btw-yes!) and we get shut out-this is a f'n joke.:fire:
I work at 280 park ave (nfl office) and see Tagliabue everyother day-I'm gonna rag on him the next time I see him. I know he is a baltimore/ny guy so maybe thats why he hates Miami?

Back
Top Bottom