The NFL just forced me out... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

Not a problem for me, because during the majority of my time being a fan Miami was rarely televised here in Eagles country. And, until about 2005-2006 I had to work every weekend (11-7 shift), so even if Miami was televised, I had to sleep and hopefully tape the game or use a vacation day. It wasn't until about 4 or 5 years ago that I was able to "stream" the game on-line, but those sites weren't reliable. Once I started Game Pass, it was great! So what if I couldn't watch the game live? I had the ability to go back to 2009 and watch every Miami game that I never got to see before.
You’re a better man than me. Lol.

I simply have to watch as it happens. It’s a GD obsession at this point and going back many years.

I’m sorry I can’t imagine being such a enthusiast that I go to a fan site everyday to read and post yet I don’t watch the games. Crazy IMO.
Some people can't see the games! For years and years, I only got to see Miami play if it was a nationally televised prime-time game or they were playing the Eagles (or occasionally the Jets). I remember one year Miami was televised 10 times here in Eastern PA... that was a miracle! There was no way that I would EVER spend hundreds of dollars for a Direct TV satellite dish (which I would never want) and Sunday Ticket.

I became a fan in 1970 when I was just 10 years old. But it wasn't until I was an adult and out of the Army in 1982 that I could REALLY follow them and get to watch televised games. Then, it wasn't until about the late 90s that I got a computer (dial-up), and it wasn't until 2017 or so that I was able to actually find a live stream and be able to watch the game on Sunday! That's a long time to be a fan and not get to see the games! But, the NFL and Cable Companies discriminate against people who are fans of teams that aren't local and don't allow us the opportunity to see the game we want to see.

Some people can't see the games! For years and years, I only got to see Miami play if it was a nationally televised prime-time game or they were playing the Eagles (or occasionally the Jets). I remember one year Miami was televised 10 times here in Eastern PA... that was a miracle! There was no way that I would EVER spend hundreds of dollars for a Direct TV satellite dish (which I would never want) and Sunday Ticket.

I became a fan in 1970 when I was just 10 years old. But it wasn't until I was an adult and out of the Army in 1982 that I could REALLY follow them and get to watch televised games. Then, it wasn't until about the late 90s that I got a computer (dial-up), and it wasn't until 2017 or so that I was able to actually find a live stream and be able to watch the game on Sunday! That's a long time to be a fan and not get to see the games! But, the NFL and Cable Companies discriminate against people who are fans of teams that aren't local and don't allow us the opportunity to see the game we want to see.
It’s too expensive, I don’t deny that but even still for me personally I’d rather see the Dolphins then spend a dime betting on games, playing fantasy football or buying jerseys and hats.

Where there is a will, there is a way, thats all there is to say

I've been swindling Direct TV for years, ex's credit card address was at her grandparents condo - which for whatever reason, allowed for me to get the streaming version of sunday ticket. (even though they were able to get direct tv lol, usually thats the thing- if you "cant" get a satellite, they allow you to stream) ... but anyways its expensive, but worth it to me to be able to legally watch anything I want whenever, and it usually runs pretty well - and I dont have the best internet in the world either

Theres other means to watching games too

Back
Top Bottom