The NFL just forced me out... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

I had Gamepass last year. They sent me an email with a link that took me here:

I'm going to renew it.

So for whatever reason ...most likely to clamp down on live streams that don't pay them anything...they say you can see the games just that you have to be patient until the game is over...it sucks for you guys not living in so. Fla but hey the NFL needs that extra 2% in profits ...you know players aren't cheap...( I'm being sarcastic)

I believe it says that with the Premium package you can get the full or condensed version after the game has been played, but that's still just the locally televised games. The only option for out of market games is audio coverage only.
Not sure if you can get it in the US but if you can maybe try Dazn

NFL+ still has the same functionality as NFL Gamepass, it just includes more stuff now at a lower cost.

Part that irks me is when you read the fine print, its live streaming on your "phone or tablet" devices - IE. not your computers

NFL+ still has the same functionality as NFL Gamepass, it just includes more stuff now at a lower cost.

Part that irks me is when you read the fine print, its live streaming on your "phone or tablet" devices - IE. not your computers
It appears you can't get all live games like I can with Gamepass.

You can access it on a PC through NFL.com

Me too, as I watch on my computer. As for what EXACTLY will be available to view, I haven't been able to speak to any real live person to get an answer.

Me too, as I watch on my computer. As for what EXACTLY will be available to view, I haven't been able to speak to any real live person to get an answer.
Go to NFL.com on your PC. NFL+ is at the top.

What more stuff?

I don't see that. RedZone for example is not available.

Go to NFL.com on your PC. NFL+ is at the top.
I know. What I don't understand is with the Premium package. It says you can access replays of all the games, full or condensed, but it doesn't state specifically if this ALL of the games or just all of the games that you can see live in the regular NFL+ package. I have OCD, and their wording is not very clear.

Back
Top Bottom