The NFL just forced me out... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

I know. What I don't understand is with the Premium package. It says you can access replays of all the games, full or condensed, but it doesn't state specificaly if this ALL of the games or just all of the games that you can see live in the regular NFL+ package. I have OCD, and their wording is not very clear.
Agreed.

I will keep my Gamepass because I know what I get. Besides NFL+ is not available to me outside the US

I love Game Pass... I can watch every Dolphins game, and any other game I want after they're over. Now, the NFL has changed Game Pass to NFL+, but NFL+ (or Premium) will only let me see live games that are televised in my local area. This means that I will lose the ability to see Miami every week. I give up.
Because after this year the Sunday Ticket will be 100% online-based (streaming). They are preparing all the Game Pass people for having to buy that next year by implementing this half-step.

angry get out GIF by National Geographic Channel

I'm looking forward to next year when I can get Sunday Ticket on a streaming site (without...umm... whatever). The gamepass never ever worked on my Apple TV box, so always had to use iPad mirroring. The satellite days are done. IMO.

Guys NFL Sunday ticket is available through this season on Directv. After this year, most likely Apple + (the frontrunner) will take over the Sunday Ticket. Who says you cant watch the games anymore???

Well, I just found something that says with NFL+ Premium you can watch replays of every single game. So, if true, then it will be the same as Game Pass, but with the addition of live local and primetime games. Maybe I posted prematurely.
With Gamepass International I get all the games live so I have games on my PC playing along with games on cable/fire stick.

Seems NFL+ is not available outside the USA yet.

Sounds to me like, if you want to watch a local game on your phone, you’ll need to pay them directly…

Won’t be available on your phone through your TV providers app

I’m local, but I watch football all day on Sundays so I miss Sunday Ticket. I won’t do business with DirecTV.

Really hoping to see Sunday Ticket land with Amazon.
I hope it lands with Amazon as well, but it’s sounding like Apple is in the lead to get it.

Red zone or game cast. We still get a lot of fins games in mississippi

Back
Top Bottom