The NFL just forced me out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL just forced me out...

gofins60

Club Member
Reaction score
I love Game Pass... I can watch every Dolphins game, and any other game I want after they're over. Now, the NFL has changed Game Pass to NFL+, but NFL+ (or Premium) will only let me see live games that are televised in my local area. This means that I will lose the ability to see Miami every week. I give up.

I love Game Pass... I can watch every Dolphins game, and any other game I want after they're over. Now, the NFL has changed Game Pass to NFL+, but NFL+ (or Premium) will only let me see live games that are televised in my local area. This means that I will lose the ability to see Miami every week. I give up.
Seems like you still get the replay on the premium service, but I haven't seen any verbiage that says if it's directly after the game or the next day...

Just need nfl + premium lets you see any replayed games along with local games and out of market preseason. Once deal with DIRECTV is up it’ll probably include all game local and out of market live.

Just need nfl + premium lets you see any replayed games along with local games and out of market preseason. Once deal with DIRECTV is up it’ll probably include all game local and out of market live.
Nope. Sunday ticket will live on through a new provider. Amazon, Google, Apple are amongst those in a bidding war for it.

Nope. Sunday ticket will live on through a new provider. Amazon, Google, Apple are amongst those in a bidding war for it.
I thought there were discussions about a team package? Nonetheless seeing the games is the single most important part of this to me. I could go without ever buying Dolphins gear, playing fantasy football, posting on Finheaven (or posting about the dolphins period) but I have to see the games. That’s the funnest part to me.

Seems like you still get the replay on the premium service, but I haven't seen any verbiage that says if it's directly after the game or the next day...
I believe it says that with the Premium package you can get the full or condensed version after the game has been played, but that's still just the locally televised games. The only option for out of market games is audio coverage only.

I thought there were discussions about a team package? Nonetheless seeing the games is the single most important part of this to me. I could go without ever buying Dolphins gear, playing fantasy football, posting on Finheaven (or posting about the dolphins period) but I have to see the games. That’s the funnest part to me.
Same and for me, it's important to see it live. I have a buddy who buys the Sunday ticket every year, just to DVR the game and watch it later so he can FF through commercials.

Bro, the gamepass does that at a fraction of the cost!

Him: Nah, it's fine. I've always done it this way.

:bang: umm ok dude

I believe it says that with the Premium package you can get the full or condensed version after the game has been played, but that's still just the locally televised games. The only option for out of market games is audio coverage only.
Can you show me where you see that? I don't know I've seen anything that really clarifies it like that.

I still have a subscription to game pass but I use NFL Gamepass international. It renews Aug 1

Back
Top Bottom