The O, All Resentment Aside.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The O, All Resentment Aside....

James isn’t that good and the center of the line is pure garbage, both guards and the C. If Sitton is healthy he’s good but he’s old.

The centers are fine, you can't simply plow money into one area of your team, you can't have superstars throughout a line. James isn't a superstar but he's far from bad, we can't keep throwing draft picks at the line, we've spent more 1st round picks on that area than any single other area in the last decade or so, Long, Pouncey, James and Tunsil. People talk like we are the only team with oline problems, it's everywhere in the league ! We've got more talent there than many believe it or not. Again are you really suggesting Tannehill's failure was down to the line play ? Are you really suggesting that this is the one area that needs to be improved on our team. Are you really suggesting we reach for a couple of guards (because there is not much out there in the next draft) and pass up on the stacked D talent or try to be aggressive and fix the single most important position on the team ? If you are, then please go away.

You hurt your argument with "devoid"

I kind of agree with the post. How many Pro-Bowlers did the Dolphins have? I know some of that selection process can be cumbersome and is limited, but X is it!!! Who, on the roster, would even be considered for selection at their position? Maybe Darr, Jones or Tunsil...

I kind of agree with the post. How many Pro-Bowlers did the Dolphins have? I know some of that selection process can be ***bersome and is limited, but X is it!!! Who, on the roster, would even be considered for selection at their position? Maybe Darr, Jones or Tunsil...

That word gets audited??? Wow!

The centers are fine, you can't simply plow money into one area of your team, you can't have superstars throughout a line. James isn't a superstar but he's far from bad, we can't keep throwing draft picks at the line, we've spent more 1st round picks on that area than any single other area in the last decade or so, Long, Pouncey, James and Tunsil. People talk like we are the only team with oline problems, it's everywhere in the league ! We've got more talent there than many believe it or not. Again are you really suggesting Tannehill's failure was down to the line play ? Are you really suggesting that this is the one area that needs to be improved on our team. Are you really suggesting we reach for a couple of guards (because there is not much out there in the next draft) and pass up on the stacked D talent or try to be aggressive and fix the single most important position on the team ? If you are, then please go away.

They have players starting that don't belong in the NFL. If James is your worst linemen, you're okay. If he's the best one, you're garbage. It doesn't matter how many picks they spent on the line because they were drafting soft garbage like Jonathan martin.

No wr talent, no MLB talent, no LG RG C OR RT talent, no FS talent because we play Fitz all over the field...the entire middle of the offensive line should be bagging groceries.

As I've said (too many times?), 'talent' can be other than All Pro. Yes, there is talent . . . And a few big holes. For example, there is safety talent. Used incorrectly, yes, but it's there

I kind of agree with the post. How many Pro-Bowlers did the Dolphins have? I know some of that selection process can be ***bersome and is limited, but X is it!!! Who, on the roster, would even be considered for selection at their position? Maybe Darr, Jones or Tunsil...

The opposite of needing more talent isn't "devoid"

Back
Top Bottom