The O-line Play Against The Falcons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The O-line Play Against The Falcons

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
I had to watch the game on a low quality feed, so I had no replay. The only thing I really saw was that Chris Reed is going to need another 100 reps to learn how to play center and even then it may be a lost cause.

Was anyone able to actually analyze the o-line play at all?????????

I had to watch the game on a low quality feed, so I had no replay. The only thing I really saw was that Chris Reed is going to need another 100 reps to learn how to play center and even then it may be a lost cause.

Not very good. Maybe Tunsil in the lineup can help shore other areas up, but the o-line was supremely unimpressive tonight.

Analysis? ...Ouch.

The O-Line looked bad, but if you watched them it was actually 2 players that were the issue. Mills and Reed were the issue, with Tunsil and Kilgore this line will be serviceable. Once Mills and Reed were out the line did a lot better.

Yea they looked bad but i'm hoping it's the first game with plug and play. Coaching has to get these guys further than previous years.

It was bad but it's the first game with our best guy not playing. Rest assured that at least one or two guys that will make the final 53 are not on the team right now. We might have 5 guys that are in but the last 3 or 4 spots in that O-line are not a sure thing.

Chris Reed had one good play when Rosen first connected with Williams on the floating prayer. Reed pushed his guy way back almost past the LOS but yea itwas bad Mills in particular was bad.

Man Prince in that 4th quarter was a man amongst kids.

There was one snap where he completely destroyed the DE and it looked effortless.

He definitely needs a step up in class to see if we can get some more of that. It can't be much worse than what we saw out there at tackle.

Good thing the guarantees for Mills was low.

Didn't get a good look at Calhoun, as I was sort of watching Rosen moreso.

We played Deiter, Mills, and Calhoun well into the 2nd quarter. Rosen was playing behind starters and our projected swing tackle. Those guys were putrid. Albert's right, offensive line is the biggest weakness on this team and it's not even close.

Back
Top Bottom