The Offensive Line Finally Steps Up.....And For What | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offensive Line Finally Steps Up.....And For What

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tonight, our offensive line finally stepped up and played lights out. Jay consistently had time to throw. And the RBs were getting lanes to run thru. Todd Wade handled his man. The interior did a good job. Wade Smith went unmentioned (which means he played well).

HOORAY!! WE'RE FINALLY AS COMPLETE AS WE CAN BE!!

Unfortunately, the WRs dropped easy/crucial passes and Fiedler missed some throws.

And the defense fell apart. They turned in the worst tackling performance I've ever seen. They got gashed inside. They gave up 34 points.

We had our chances once again. And we blew it. But this will be one of the last times. It's the end of an era folks. Major changes are coming. The offseason will be action-packed.

For what? I'll tell you for what....NOTHING.

Always something wrong with Miami.. Even if you had all the Pro Bowl players playing here.. something would go wrong..

That's the new team motto

"Always something wrong"

Bumping this thread to see if what the "day crowd" thinks about it.

To be honest, the line doesn't seem to me to be horrible, but it's not excelling, either. What does seem apparent is that it wouldn't matter how much time Jay got back there, he'd overthrow someone or they'd drop the ball. The inconsistency in the passing game is disheartening.

they played as well as they have or Philly's D is just not that good other than the 2ndary. But dropped passes were absolutely killer and Jay made 3-4 really bad throws. We s/have been able to run and we were. The O did it part to win this game and particularly the much maligned OL, but as we kno the D sucked in typical Phins fashion (one facet always let's us down).

The Bills will be a much bigger challenge for the OL (for those who care); while the Jets game c/b lots like the Philly game

Originally posted by Center
The inconsistency in the passing game is disheartening.
you can say that again :cry:

if it is not Jay, it is a dropped pass or missed blocking assignment. We need a new QB and new star WR on top of OL help :nono:

Back
Top Bottom