The Offical OSU thread. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

OSUDauby said:
What?!? Were you watching Florida's offense again?!?:lol:
oh puh-leeze. everytime tebow comes in, everyone gets ridiculously excited. and even when we're sucking, we're still as exciting as anyone with all of our playmakers. eat my shorts. :wink:

UF Fin Kat said:
oh puh-leeze. everytime tebow comes in, everyone gets ridiculously excited. and even when we're sucking, we're still as exciting as anyone with all of our playmakers. eat my shorts. :wink:

:lol:

clear.gif

UF Fin Kat said:

Yeah, Tebow is REAL exciting. About like when Ted Ginn played QB during a bowl game.

"He takes the snap, and OH MY....HE'S GOING TO RUN IT!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES!!! TEBOW ON A QB SCRAMBLE!!!!...." ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzZZZ

Who takes over the reins of the offense next year at QB for OSU?

Motion said:
Who takes over the reins of the offense next year at QB for OSU?
Todd Bockman...he's a pocket passer. Big guy, Peyton Manning-style passer. But, it is very clear that the offense next year will focus on Pittman, Mo Wells, Beenie Wells, and the rest of the run gang. But, if Gonzo stays...we will still have Gonzo, Hartline, Robinski and co. @ WR.

So....OSU should be pretty good next year...with a great defense....go figure.

OSUDauby said:
Todd Bockman...he's a pocket passer. Big guy, Peyton Manning-style passer. But, it is very clear that the offense next year will focus on Pittman, Mo Wells, Beenie Wells, and the rest of the run gang. But, if Gonzo stays...we will still have Gonzo, Hartline, Robinski and co. @ WR.

So....OSU should be pretty good next year...with a great defense....go figure.

Interesting............

Motion said:
Tebow envy is spreading....................:lol:
:yeahthat:

everyone is so jealous of him now, imagine next year when he wins the Heisman. :shakeno: haters gotta hate.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom