The offical Robert Horry nomination thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The offical Robert Horry nomination thread

Is Roberthorry worthy of an offical Finheaven award?

• Someone else should make him his badge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shula_guy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Since Robert is not in violation of the TOS. I would like to officially nominate him for being the starter of the most 1star threads on this forum. I think the mods should give him his own special badge of appreciation for all his use-full contributions to our site. I would also like to elect Vark to be the creator of this badge, since he has demonstrated such clever and on point art work for this type of award. I encourage all those who agree to add to this thread. I will also add a public poll to this thread for everyone to vote on it.

PS the poll is setup to accept multiple votes

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a troll and it's sad not one of the mods realizes this yet.

Ill probably be the one who gets a warning instead of him because i made this thread :sidelol:

Why would you vote to make this thread only 1 star. Why would you want competion on your award nomination. I think you are by far a run away winner with this nomination. No need to thank me either. It is my pleasure to help you recieve this award. You are by far the most deserving person I can think of for such a dubious honor.

I would like to give my vote for RobertHorry as well. I don't believe I've seen a worst poster on any message board I've been on. And that includes GangGreen :foundout:

Back
Top Bottom