The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Okay...Breaking News....

I was right.

he is having Knee Surgery...and then having hip surgery.

Ron Rothstein is the interim coach till Riley recovers from Surgery.

EVERYONE IS LEAVING MIAMI! ****!

Will Stan Van Gundy return?

He's not leaving...he just doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

he will be back after he recovers...

Think around...March....at the latest.

Hip surgery is usually 4 weeks recovery.

Okay...Breaking News....

I was right.

he is having Knee Surgery...and then having hip surgery.

Ron Rothstein is the interim coach till Riley recovers from Surgery.
I always thought Spoelstra would take over after Riley.

But cool, atleast he's returning.

WOW..I am pretty good at this stuff......

Now Ira Winderman is reporting that Hip Surgery recovery time is 4 weeks, and he expects him to come back mid February.

BTW..Ira has become unbearable. All the guy does is ***** constantly about Toine...give it a rest already...we know he sucks.

WOW..I am pretty good at this stuff......

Now Ira Winderman is reporting that Hip Surgery recovery time is 4 weeks, and he expects him to come back mid February.

BTW..Ira has become unbearable. All the guy does is ***** constantly about Toine...give it a rest already...we know he sucks.
Antoine Walker has become unbearable as well. All he does is suck constantly. :shakeno:

I wish Riles the best of luck with this health situation until he's ready to come back.

Ron will take over because he's the only one on the coaching staff with coaching experience, however, don't get it mistaken.. Erik Spoelstra is the future head coach of the Miami Heat. No questions about it, IMO.

Check this one out!!!!!!!!!!!

Antoine Walker and James Posey are de-activated for tonight's game...

The reason? They have not met their conditioning goals.

In other news...SHAQ weighed in at 325 today...and quipped..." I do what my boss tells me to do".

Way to go SHAQ....

I love Posey..but we gotta get Toine outta here....now he is fat? What is this?

More Good News....J-Will will play tonight..Wright is starting. Wade is a gametime decision...but the word around the camp fire is that FLASH will be back.

While watching a Heat game the other day, I noticed how old and tired Riley looked. My question is why is he still out there? The guy has done it all and has absolutely nothing to prove after his title last year. He's 60 years old and you'd think he'd find a beach somewhere. He is a warrior and winner above all, but I think this respite of his may have something to do with him just having enough at this point. He'll be back only if he thinks they have a legitimate shot at the title, if not I don't think he'll be back.

Wow @ Posey.. very unexpected.

We've got to get FATOINE out've here though!

*waits for Ferret dude to defend his boy*

:lol:

Personally I think the Walker signing was the worst thing Riley has done in his career as a GM.....and he sure has screwed up his fair share of deals. Go read the Walker debate with Section for my opinions on him.

Posey has had trouble getting into decent shape his entire career....this shouldn't come as any suprise. Who do you think Riley was calling out at the beginning of this season? But I doubt making them inactive is going to do anything except wound their pride. The Heat need to find a way to get at them where it hurts....fine 'em.

This time yesterday, who predicted tonight's line-up to look like this.....

G - Jason Williams
G - Jason Kapono
F - Dorell Wright
F - Udonis Haslem
C - Alonzo Mourning
6 - Gary Payton
7 - Michael Doleac
8 - Earl Barron
9 - Chris Quinn
10 - Robert Hite
Head Coach - Ron Rothstein

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: