***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

how is frantz joseph small for the dolphins, folsom is only 2 inches taller than him folsom had 6 tackles the whole year and one int, bad pick

safe to say, for better or worse parcells has his own draft criteria and doesnt look to draft countdown or espn for his evaluations but i just have a hard time convincing myself that outside of davis, we landed anything more than role players today at best

Why all those compensatory selections.....

33 (242)Titans (Compensatory selection)34 (243)Redskins (Compensatory selection)35 (244)49ers (Compensatory selection)36 (245)Seahawks (Compensatory selection)37 (246)Bears (Compensatory selection)38 (247)Seahawks (Compensatory selection)39 (248)Seahawks (Compensatory selection)40 (249)Bengals (Compensatory selection)41 (250)Jaguars (Compensatory selection)42 (251)Bears (Compensatory selection)43 (252)Bengals (Compensatory selection)44 (253)Jaguars (Compensatory selection)45 (254)Cardinals (Compensatory selection)46 (255)Lions (Compensatory selection)47 (256)Chiefs (Compensatory selection)

i dont know why some of you are so negative, davis is a player, some of you wanted smith in the 1st and pat white is a stud. we filled needs, we needed corners we got them, we needed a big wr we got him, parcells wanted white to run the wildcat deal with it. i will say though i dont like the osu wr we drafted but i trust parcells

Guys pray with me....

Lord, please let me understand what my eyes are seeing in this draft and give the the wisdom to see what Parcells is seeing in every Kid drafted today....

Lord, please, Please, Please..... Make those kids a steal and convince me to be calmed even whaen Im not.....

Amen

This is one of our worst drafts ever! The only 2 picks I like are Smith, and Davis. What a shame. We passed on the top rated guard 3 times and now he's gone, and where's our nose-tackle of the future! I wasted my sunday on garbage!

To recap:

Daman liked only 2 of the picks, which translates to this being one of "our" worst drafts ever.

He no likey = One of the worst drafts ever (just like how on IMDB every movie has a thread that says *Insert Movie Name Here* is the worst movie ever.)

I wonder if the picks chosen were to Daman's liking, this would have equaled to this being one of the Phins best drafts ever.

Coincidence? Nah, not likely.

:knee:
Guys pray with me....

Lord, please let me understand what my eyes are seeing in this draft and give the the wisdom to see what Parcells is seeing in every Kid drafted today....

Lord, please, Please, Please..... Make those kids a steal and convince me to be calmed even whaen Im not.....

Amen

Back
Top Bottom