***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

Morgantown= biggest party school in USA

go along with me

who do you cats tihnk we'll draft with our first pick tomorrowowow?

my prediction for the first pick in the 2009 NFL draft is Matthew Stafford, Quarterback from the University of Georgia. :looksaround: you heard it here first :thumbsup:

"0UR" first pick...

Which means the dlolfins....

Not the F'ing Lions, if your a lions fan. Then get the F outta here

the problem is alot of these wonderful dolfans want the sexy "Hakeem Nicks" or such but if you read the papers and watch the interviews, at the end of the day BP is gonna go with either 1.the offensive line or 2. defensive pass rusher. BP runs his teams now based on the face that he use to get killed by the pass rush. so i invite anyone who wants to make a friendly wager we do not go WR with pick #1.

GO PHINS!!!

Well if we pick him, let's hope his play translates well to the Pro's.

English reminds me of Lamarr Woodley. He'll have to pick up his hand and play OLB. I would love to see it.

No matter how you slice it we are in for one hell of a weekend!

Anybody here Mort say that New England could be planning a huge jump into the top 10 . . . to go after Michael Crabtree.

That would shock the hell out of me.

Miami will go BPA, good chance that player is Pettigrew from Okie State. I hope Vontae is still around tho. Best CB in the draft physically.

What i think we will do in todays draft is.....

ok, i think the fact that bill Parcell stated that chad henne will be our qb next season (2010) we will DEFINITELY draft a WIDE RECEIVER. I also think we will trade up and draft micheal crabtree or jermy maclin....

or we might do this

swap our first round pick with the cards, then trade ronnie brown for edge james and boldin

Back
Top Bottom