***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

the suspense is killing me.....you can bet that we'll draft at least 2 or 3 guys we never heard of before.

Ozzy rules!!

Let's just remember that we have three of Football's smartest minds running our franchise and although something may or may not make sense tomorrow, in the long run it'll all make sense.

Now let's all sit back, relax, and get ready to watch our Fins build through the draft.

IN TUNA WE TRUST

Even if it's Percy Harvin?

Happy Draft DAY !!

Who likes the 4pm started time?

You better get your popcorn!!!!!!!!

And the HEAT AT 6.30pm......

09_09_21Popcorn_web-1.jpg

Who likes the 4pm started time?

You better get your popcorn!!!!!!!!

And the HEAT AT 6.30pm......

09_09_21Popcorn_web-1.jpg

The Heat will start playing around the same time we'll be picking..TV ratings may be down for them for the start of the game..:lol:

Cheers...and Happy Draft Day! The Dolphins draft is way > than basketball IMO. Then again nothing matters or is more important to me than my Phins. Here's hoping we get Nicks or a decent LB in the first round. Go Phins!

Im not a huge fan of the 4pm start..i have always be use to kinda working around the house and keeping tabs on the draft as it goes along all Saturday. Now i have to wait till 4 and play what 3 more hours to wait till our FIRST pick NOOOOO FUN

I dont like the 4pm start time at all. It is cutting into my beer drinking time in a major way. I need to get a late start on my drinking just to be sober enough to see who we pick with our 1st selection.

Happy Draft Day to all!

The 4pm start sux!

Not only does this draft excite me, but just knowing that when BP eventually leaves, we will still have the "right guys" in the FO.

Living in Scotland it will likely be a 9pm start for me !!!!! Never mind could be worse ...... i could be a Jets fan ....

That really sucks that it's starting that late

Do they even have a legit reason too?

It's 10 PM in my country! But a true fan will be up all night to see the draft, no matter what!:up:

:hi5: 3 hours...

Please can you show me where BP said Henne will the QB in 2010, anywhere please.

I'm pretty certain he never said that and why would he?

Chad Henne Will Be Fins' Starter in 2010

Posted Mar 25, 2009 11:55AM By Ryan Wilson (RSS feed)
Filed Under: Dolphins, AFC East, NFL Draft, NFL Fans, NFL Coaching

clear.gif
Just in case there were any lingering doubts about John Beck's prospects in Miami, head coach Tony Sparano confirms what most of us already suspected: Chad Henne is the Dolphins' quarterback of the future. Not the immediate future -- that job is still Chad Pennington's -- but come 2010, the former second-round pick is scheduled to take over the full-time gig.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/25/chad-henne-will-be-fins-starter-in-2010/

Back
Top Bottom