***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

Living in Scotland it will likely be a 9pm start for me !!!!! Never mind could be worse ...... i could be a Jets fan ....
Plus it'll be 1 or 2 AM by the time the Fins pick!

No issues though - I'm staying up until the end of the 2nd :)

I happen to like the 4pm start this year. It's given me ample time to prepare, and having to wait longer, the build up has given the draft more excitement. I can't wait!!...

Here's to another successful draft!!!....:hi5:

IN TUNA WE TRUST...

Armando Salguero reports that the Dolphins have spent the last 24 hours contemplating a trade for Derrick Burgess, a guy Sparano always liked when he was an Eagle.

I'm guessing its something we could look into if we dont draft an OLB on the first day.

I agree,
I guess what I really want to say is these guys had a great draft last year and I hope they can repeat the same success this year.

Rita G. Sweet!

Lets just hope they had a great draft last year, no one took us serious last year we will see this year had great that draft was... Finman

Stupid question sorry but how much time is between 1st round picks and around what time will the fins be selecting in the 1st rd?

Thanks Finman...how bout time between picks now...is it 10min or 15min?

Armando Salguero reports that the Dolphins have spent the last 24 hours contemplating a trade for Derrick Burgess, a guy Sparano always liked when he was an Eagle.

I'm guessing its something we could look into if we dont draft an OLB on the first day.

Why in the world would he want to trade for Burgess? He sure doesn't have impressive stats.:confused: I might be willing to give a late 7th round pick.:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom