***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

Dolphins 1st Pick Will Be A Starter...& A Star

I garontee that our first pick today will be a starter...and be a star player on the team.

That's how much I believe in the Parcell draft system.

GO FINZ! PICK A WINNER!

Anyone else got that feeling that the Jets and Patriots are getting to much coverage? They talked about Miami for 3 minutes.

Almost 2,000 people viewing this part of the board and hardly any talking it seems like

two questions

I have two questions I am crious about.

one, is what time does the draft start here in the central time zone.?

two, why is it that most teams pick the best player available and we are always seemingly picking for need ?

I just hope that if we have to trade Ronnie it is for a real stud player not a eddie moore type.

my biggest fear is our afc rivials will make a bigger splash in this draft then we will.

two, why is it that most teams pick the best player available and we are always seemingly picking for need ?

I just hope that if we have to trade Ronnie it is for a real stud player not a eddie moore type.

my biggest fear is our afc rivials will make a bigger splash in this draft then we will.

I hear your fears!!! New England will out shine us for sure! One thing is for sure they better not trade Ronnie!!!

1. 3pm
2. I think we pick the best person available based on need.

A lot of the good teams are set at most posistions, therefore they dont need to draft a certain player. So they just draft the best player

We're different. We're not set at hardly any posistion on the field, therefore we have to draft like that.

Can someone explain?

I have read quite a few mock drafts and have found numerous that project us as picking up either inury-prone players or "problem players" (Percy Harvin immediately comes to mind) in the first round. I don't understand this line of thinking, especially considering that Parcells does not historically like these types of players. What gives? Can anyone shed some light on why these guys believe that Bill would suddenly throw his standards out the window?

Anyone else got that feeling that the Jets and Patriots are getting to much coverage? They talked about Miami for 3 minutes.

yes what is up with all the love for our rivials. Seriously we need to get some former fins into the espn mofia so we can get better coverage.:crazy:

I have read quite a few mock drafts and have found numerous that project us as picking up either inury-prone players or "problem players" (Percy Harvin immediately comes to mind) in the first round. I don't understand this line of thinking, especially considering that Parcells does not historically like these types of players. What gives? Can anyone shed some light on why these guys believe that Bill would suddenly throw his standards out the window?

I think it's all smoke....there's no need to take a guy like Harvin, he's basically Ted Ginn on weed.

Can someone explain.....before this post is deleted.

Not sure what happened to my first thread on this subject. I didn't think that the question warrented a deletion. Anyway, I will try this again.

I have read quite a few mock drafts and have noticed that many of these guys have projected us picking up either injury-prone or "problem players" (Percy Harvin comes immediately comes to mind for the failed drug test) with our first round pick. This is puzzling, especially since Parcells historically doesn't like these types of players. Can anyone shed some light on why these guys believe that Bill would suddenly throw his standards out the window?

Back
Top Bottom