***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

d-day

Club Member
Reaction score
We have a draft forum that's chaulk full of excellent threads, but I wanted to make sure we had a general draft thread to post and chat about this weekend's thoughts and events here in the main forum. 18 more hours...!

And in the firthst round, the Theatle Theahawksth thelect with the 4th pick, Mark Thanchez of U.STH.THEE!

447173-1.jpg

No matter who we pass up, no matter who we take...

Let's just remember that we have three of Football's smartest minds running our franchise and although something may or may not make sense tomorrow, in the long run it'll all make sense.

Now let's all sit back, relax, and get ready to watch our Fins build through the draft.

IN TUNA WE TRUST

Let's just remember that we have three of Football's smartest minds running our franchise and although something may or may not make sense tomorrow, in the long run it'll all make sense.

Now let's all sit back, relax, and get ready to watch our Fins build through the draft.

IN TUNA WE TRUST

Absolutely!!! They will now be part of our frachise, so lets welcome them and give them time to earn our respect! Not bash someone before they even take the field!

Time of the draft

WHat time is the draft start ? Does anybody know ?

I'm not a huge fan of the late start, either. I dont think I'm going to be able to handle ESPN's multitude of Mark Sanchez teasers during the 5-hour pre-draft special.

Can't wait, not long to go now!

Come on Bill, this is when the magic starts!

im drunk in morgantown WV right now. Cant wait on the draft. If you feel lke giving me a thanks, awersome. If not, then i understand...

Superbowl time baby

Let's go....

Dolphins!!!!!!!!!

I gave you a thanks now you have to have a beer for me.:chuckle:

im drunk in morgantown WV right now. Cant wait on the draft. If you feel lke giving me a thanks, awersome. If not, then i understand...

Superbowl time baby

Let's go....

Dolphins!!!!!!!!!

ummmmm he had one too many drinks

Back
Top Bottom