***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

I watched most of this game tonight, and it just wasn't the Heat's night. That being said, I think that OKC is the only team that can beat Miami in a 7 game series. They shouldn't have any trouble with anyone in the East, but OKC can give them problems.

I watched most of this game tonight, and it just wasn't the Heat's night. That being said, I think that OKC is the only team that can beat Miami in a 7 game series. They shouldn't have any trouble with anyone in the East, but OKC can give them problems.

OKC scares me...seriously

If I was a Heat fan, I would be scared too. OKC should win the West, and Miami should have no issues in the East.

I don't think we will have an issue taking the East but OKC really scares me and I honestly believe this is a make or break year for this team.

I don't think we will have an issue taking the East but OKC really scares me and I honestly believe this is a make or break year for this team.
I wouldn't say make or break year, but this is a big year. If it is a Miami-OKC finals, I see the Thunder winning in 6-7 games.

I really want to win it but I just don't see it and my gut tells me no. I hate caring so much for sports

I wouldn't say make or break year, but this is a big year. If it is a Miami-OKC finals, I see the Thunder winning in 6-7 games.

I think a lot of teams scare the Heat more than the Thunder. The Bulls top the list, with the Lakers close behind. No doubt they're good and are probably the favorites out west but they can't defend like the elite teams.

I think a lot of teams scare the Heat more than the Thunder. The Bulls top the list, with the Lakers close behind. No doubt they're good and are probably the favorites out west but they can't defend like the elite teams.
I'm not discounting the Bulls, but in a 7 game series I don't see them beating the Heat.

I don't see anyone beating the Heat in a 7 game series. Still I think a lot of people are far too quick to write off the Bulls because of last season. Even though they lost in 5 and the Mavs won in 6 I think the Bulls were the better team.....they just played a different Lebron.

Could be wrong, but I haven't seen that next level of defensive intensity from OKC that you see pretty much all the time from the Bulls and occasionally from the Heat, Lakers, and Mavs.

The team is picking up bad habits leading into the playoff...not good at all. The team has been different since the All-Star game.

I'm tired seeing the same **** over and over with no adjustments being made. No more excuses.

Back
Top Bottom