***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Norris Cole was at the T-Mobile in Midtown today signing autographs...I couldn't make it though

Check that...Boston made us look like a bunch of sorry ****s. The road struggles continue and they keep adapting to the bad habits. I feel like I want the title more then the team. I really want it. I will always walk with my head held high repping my teams but I want to walk around being the ****y fan of a champ.

Lebron is going half speed out there.....really don't get why they just don't bench these guys when they're hurt. If the Spurs can DNP Duncan for old age surely the Heat can Lebron for hurt pride.

I took my son to Dave and Buster today and Jason Jackson was doing his 790 broadcast live (The Jax Show). Took a pic with him and had a conversation about the Heat. He was a cool guy. Thinks the Heat will be fine and will make it to the Finals.

Heat beat 76ers and complete the season sweep, we officially clinched our playoff seed. Congrats to Haslem for passing Mourning in defensive rebounds.

I don't get why they don't do that more often. Rest one of the star players and everyone else plays harder, knowing they have to give a little bit more in order for the team to win. I hope we see it more often down the stretch run.....make sure they're all entering the playoffs without any nagging injuries.

Winderman: Expect more Heat “injuries” as they rest for playoffs

I don't get why they don't do that more often. Rest one of the star players and everyone else plays harder, knowing they have to give a little bit more in order for the team to win. I hope we see it more often down the stretch run.....make sure they're all entering the playoffs without any nagging injuries.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....more-heat-injuries-as-they-rest-for-playoffs/

We get to figure out tonight if they really want that one seed. Its there for the taking, but I'm sure anyone really cares or if they even should.

Back
Top Bottom