***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Logic and the way the Heat have played suggest that we will win, but I won't even THINK of that until i see a zero's on the clock with Miami having more points then OKC, they're still an immensely talented team and very capable of winning, ugh, i'm gonna go to the gym and burn off some of the angst :lol:

I'm so ****ing nervous....it's going through my mind and it's killing my mood. Feels more like were down 1-3. ****kkk

Does anyone else have that horrible feeling that we will be the only team in history to blow the 3-1 lead? or am I just having a panic attack for no reason?

Does anyone else have that horrible feeling that we will be the only team in history to blow the 3-1 lead? or am I just having a panic attack for no reason?
Relax dude, we got Lebron James, they dont.

BTW...6 years ago today we won our first NBA title. Please let that #6 mean something!

Can we at least get a cameo appearance for Joel? I get why hes been sidelined but still seems like they could find a few minutes for him out there after all he did to help the team get here.

In any case I'd look for the big three to put up 80+ points tonight. I'd like to see them try and force it down to Bosh if the Thunder ever try to cover him with Durant or Ibaka.

Tonight's the night!!!!!! Let's close this out!!!!!! GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!!

Holy ****ing ****...I'm so ****ing nervous. I hope we can get this tonight. LET'S GO HEAT!!!!!!!

LeBronLarryOB-1.jpg

2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suck on haters....suck on it hard!!!!!!!!!!!! MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‎2012 nba champion miami heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 121-106!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssss yesssssssssssss yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

2011-2012 nba champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suck on haters....suck on it hard!!!!!!!!!!!! Miami heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Victory victory victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!!

Back
Top Bottom