***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Congrats Guys! Gilbert must be crying somewhere, ahahahaha

Also Good sportsmanship at the end of the game, was nice to see that. And that's not a shot at you guys...just like what I saw there.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the heat!!! Get the heat!!! Get the heat!!!! Lebron haters can suck it!!!!!!!!!!

Haters gonna hate....305 nation stand the **** up!!!!!!! What a ****ing roller coaster season and what a ****ing ending!!! CHAMPS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know what tonight was about. The King finally wears the crown. That's right. Congratulations to Juwan Howard for finally getting a ring!

lebronjamesgraphic20621-1.jpg

Vindication.

I hate living so far away from the 305. I'd be out there with a set of pots and pans right now.

I never doubted, even in the Celtics series (just look at my posts in here).

Still, the 2006 ring feels more special to me, but this one is amazing to experience as a fan. Ring #2 for our Heat and we just witnessed the birth of a dynasty and what is going to be a Top 3 GOAT player when it's all over.

HEAT!!!!!!!!!!! What a smackdown! Haters can't piss & moan about the officiating tonight.

It must have been Heat lightning because I couldn't hear the Thunder.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a convincing and definitive victory for the great Pat Riley (Ireland should sit at his feet for awhile), the Heat fans who saw little difference between how Riles and Ainge stacked their teams with superstars, and a Karmic "**** you" to the OKC fair-weather Carpetbagger fans on behalf of those faithful, long-suffering SuperSonics supporters.

..not to mention an "Eat $hit" to uninformed trollish azzholes like reflected by my current sig below:

Attention Haters,

Please be advised of the following road closures for the Miami Heat NBA Championship celebration.

VZwV6jpghttp-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom