***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Holy **** does it feel so ****ing good. Still in celebration mode. Will be for a while. Will be at the parade. Got my Championship t-shirt and hat. Had no sleep. Went to work feeling like ****. Was it all worth it? Hell the **** yes. Hell the **** yes. HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 mother****ing Champs!!!!!

J...are you coming down for the parade?

Yeah Cuban said don't blame lebron! We had a better game plan know how to play zone and forced miami to shoot jumpers. Dallas had better defenders and more size. I am tired of the easy cliches it is lazy reporting skip.

And just a question, where's a good site to get Heat Championship gear? I'm in Montana sooooooooooooo not exactly overflowing in Miami around here :crazy:

2012 NBA MOTHER****ING CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!! Still ****ing stoked we are champs! Parade tomorrow!!!!

Yeah Cuban said don't blame lebron! We had a better game plan know how to play zone and forced miami to shoot jumpers. Dallas had better defenders and more size. I am tired of the easy cliches it is lazy reporting skip.
Why even watch? He's a tool. It's obvious he doesn't even believe what be says. It's all about ratings. He's a clown and can't be taken seriously. He once said he'd take Tebow over Brady late in the 4th quarter. Just another example why I don't watch stupid talking head shows and all their contrived arguments about nonsense.

Hey haters...feeling never gets old. 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!! LBJ and the Miami Heat shut the entire world up.

xpchopani-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom