***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread***

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Opening Day is here...welcome back baseball.

- Muhammed Ali throws out the first pitch.

Marlins down 3-0...the hitting has been crap.

Been flipping back and forth with the Heat and Marlins but it looks like the Marlins will fall. No hitting, JJ gave up 3 runs but no run support

Sucks that we lost.

But that stadium is phenomenal. Unreal.

Theyve urbanized Little Havana. Laaaawd what did my eyes see last night. The area didn't even look like the same place.

Couldnt find one Goddamn Cuban food vendor with a Chorizo to save my life but I did park on the old lady's lawn where I used to park for games at the Orange Bowl.

Food options at the stadium absolutely **** on anything Sun Life has. They have actually chefs that you can watch cook. Pressed Cubano. Incredible. Can't wait to go back.

Watched it too, oh boy i wont be doing that again, watched the HEAT game too,............ me like basketball.

Sucks that we lost.

But that stadium is phenomenal. Unreal.

Theyve urbanized Little Havana. Laaaawd what did my eyes see last night. The area didn't even look like the same place.

Couldnt find one Goddamn Cuban food vendor with a Chorizo to save my life but I did park on the old lady's lawn where I used to park for games at the Orange Bowl.

Food options at the stadium absolutely **** on anything Sun Life has. They have actually chefs that you can watch cook. Pressed Cubano. Incredible. Can't wait to go back.

I didn't go last night but I did go to the Marlins/FIU game. The stadium is amazing. I posted a thread with a bunch of pics. I'm going in a few weeks. The place is incredible.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Marlins loose 4-0 to the Reds. The hitting has been terrible. Not a good start

Even though I root for the Phillies, I have to say I like the Marlin's new stadium, the lime green colors, the fish tanks in the walls, the sliding roof. Hopefully I can get out there to watch my Phillies when they come to town. :up:

Marlins drop 2 of 3 vs the Reds. It's been a tough couple of games. Heath Bell blew the save today.

6a00d83451b26169e2016764d02544970bpi-1.jpg

Marlins open up series in Philadelphia with a win. Great pitching by Anibal Sanchez and good hitting. Infante had two jacks

This will somehow be Jeff Ireland's fault. EDIT: wrong thread, I meant to put that in the Ozzie Guillen thread.

Monumentally stupid comments from Ozzie Guillen.

What are you thinking saying something like that?

:bobdole:

In Seattle or Philadelphia, that goes by and no one blinks.

In Miami...SMH....you're asking for it. Good grief.

Was it stupid? Yeah but it's getting blown up for no reason. He didn't mean to say it like that and yet it blows up. I'm a Cuban American and it didn't bother me. I know what he was trying to say but it was taken out of context.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

JJ vs Halladay today...should be good. Hopefully JJ can get a good bounce back win.

Back
Top Bottom