*** The Official 2021 FinHeaven Draft Contest *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official 2021 FinHeaven Draft Contest ***

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1617716050545.png

Sup all, happy draft season!

As a way of giving back to our FH members, as well as helping to keep the lights on at our great site, we are going to be running a competition around the Dolphins 2021 draft, with some sick prizes to be won. Those prizes will be determined later on when we know how many people are entered. But for now, just know that they will be very much worth your time!

if you are interested in taking part, here is what you need to do:

First, if you are not already a Club 347 member, sign up to access and participate in the contest.

1. Donate $10 to the site. You can do this by pressing the orange Donate button that is on the home page, underneath the donation meter. Please leave a note with your username, as well as the phrase "Draft Contest" so the staff know that is what it is for.

2. Once you've donated, go to the contest thread in CLub 347. The contest works as follows:

You get to pick 20 names of players you think the Dolphins will draft. A point is awarded for each correct pick. The person with the most points will be declared the winner and will receive not only a cool new badge under their FH name but also whatever is decided as the main prize.

We also require you to answer the following question, in the event of a tie:

What number will Florida QB Kyle Trask be selected at?

Again, the prize situation right now is fluid. The more people who enter, the more valuable the prize will be. We are also open to doing a consolation prize for second place.

:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh

Workout Wine GIF by Robert E Blackmon

The more that get in the higher the amount the winner gets

$10 to get in

Join the 347 Club and go win the prize

I'll put mine in. First I have to consult with some experts, analyze some stats, watch some film, and hit up my inside sources to formulate the perfect mock draft. Or, I'll just guess, whichever I have time for... :shrug:
"whichever I have time for." What kind of trick are you trying to pull here buddy!?!?!?!? We ALL know you've got the GPS tracker in Ross's personal jet and former ESPN analyst John Clayton on speed-dial!

The pot is up to $90 for the winner and should go a lot higher by draft day

Back
Top Bottom