*~*~*The Official Broncos Lookalike Thread*~*~* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*~*~*The Official Broncos Lookalike Thread*~*~*

Broncos Logo
clear.gif

=

clear.gif

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

you should be closed!
that's fine but some of these other threads have been funny, this has deteriorated into something that should be in the depths, but carry on with your tasteless and classless fun. ive said my piece i'm out.

that's fine but some of these other threads have been funny, this has deteriorated into something that should be in the depths, but carry on with your tasteless and classless fun. ive said my piece i'm out.

I don't see how this thread is any different from the previous look a like threads. If you don't approve of the thread then don't read it. It's a light hearted fun and if you can deal with that then please don't grace us with your presence.

so your no longer open?

JAY CUTLER = JOHN HEDER AKA NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE. (sorry, cant upload pics on this slow arse computer)

Back
Top Bottom