*~*~*The Official Chargers Lookalike Thread*~*~* | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*~*~*The Official Chargers Lookalike Thread*~*~*

2i20hld-1.jpg

Don't get upset with the chargers forum. that one of our many traditions over on there, just some good hearted fun we do with every opponent. Im glad you did one, if you have any lookalikes that aren't cartoon characters i definitely want to see more.

I can't post pics or links, but I just sent some ammo to fish fan. (I don't know why!)

Cromartie and Eddie Murphy from Bowfinger

This one from the Chargers board made me throw up in my mouth a little... :rolleyes2:

marinorivers-1.jpg

Yeah but man, those two motions look so similar to each other. How the hell did they capture that exactly.

This one from the Chargers board made me throw up in my mouth a little... :rolleyes2:

marinorivers-1.jpg
Yeah but man, those two motions look so similar to each other. How the hell did they capture that exactly.

I studied it and wondered the same thing. That is just creepy. What ISN'T similar is what happens to the ball after the picture was taken. On the right you have a sixty yard TD pass to Clayton or Duper. On the left you have a interception for a TD. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom