the official college hoops thread... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official college hoops thread...

are the unc bigs allergic to the weight room??? i mean for real...zellers got a hang man body and henson...i mean he's got a middle school body...don't these kids realize that in order to play effective ball at the next level they're gonna have to muscle up...

as for michigan they do look good...gonna be quite the test for my va cavaliers in cville next tuesday i believe it is...ticked cause my boys lost to freakin tcu in some overseas tourney...tcu...come on now

Zeller is a lot bigger than he appears. he was really skinny when he got to Carolina and has really bulked up, I think b/c of his height and the way he runs he may look smaller.

Henson has put on at least 30 lbs since his freshman year, it's hard to notice on him but I saw him up close at the Garden 2 years ago and I had never seen someone so skinny in my life.

Carolina doesn't go after the big bruisers that an SU goes after, they need their bigs to be able able to run.

Crazy game out in Maui today between Memphis and Tennessee. Crazy location for that rivalry too I suppose.

Other than Virginia taking it to Michigan, we the ACC have been an embarrassment in this Big 10 - ACC challenge. We're supposed to be THE elite conference now.

Miami got worked tonight. Played small the entire game. No Julian Gamble. No Reggie Johnson. No trees.

Our trees were poisoned.

Other than Virginia taking it to Michigan, we the ACC have been an embarrassment in this Big 10 - ACC challenge. We're supposed to be THE elite conference now.

Miami got worked tonight. Played small the entire game. No Julian Gamble. No Reggie Johnson. No trees.

Our trees were poisoned.

Miami is just brutal to watch at times. All we do is jack up jumpers Not to mention the 57 wide open finger rolls we gave up. Reggie Johnson needs to hurry the **** up and get back from his injury so we have some sort of post presence. Julian Gamble is out for the year from what I remember. On a positive side though, true frosh Shane Larkin looks like a stud. Dude was $$$ in the 2nd half, no idea why we stopped going his way for awhile.

Our trees were poisoned.

The ACC is a mid of the pack conference this year, they have the best team in the Country, a top 10-15 team and a top 20-25 team. The ACC is expected to return to being the best after the latest expansion.

It's 4-2 Big 10, the ACC is very much in it.

The ACC perennially makes the B1G it's ***** too.

The ACC won the first 9 or 10 challenges but the Big 10 has won the last 2. The ACC has been down in recent years despite the Nat'l Titles.

i was satisfied with my boys win over michigan last night...uva will defend you i can say that...so it won't be easy to score against us...but we painfully need a guy who can create off the dribble for himself and get to the cup...way too much pass the ball around the perimeter and then jack up j's as the shot clock almost expires...and we need to feed mike scott in the post more...glad we have him cause if we didn't we'd have no in the paint offense whatsoever...

watched xavier vandy the other night always enjoy watching xavier play...tu holloway is legit in the college game but at that size and not really a true point guard more a scorer i don't think he's gonna amount to much at the next level...

with duke the plumlees have nba bodies but mason lacks soft hands and touch in the post...everything is forceful...he should be a brickmason with how much he almost breaks the backboard with his hard shots...i don't think he's worth beans at the next level...austin rivers can get to the cup against anyone but he's got to finish...misses too many easy looks at the tin off penetration...the other starting big who likes to stand around the 3 point line and jack 3's is butter soft...can't think of his name but i'm not a fan...

watched wisconsin set offensive basketball back to the peach baskets era it seemed last night...horrendous offense to watch...pass the ball around the perimeter maybe kick it inside and then kick it back out and as the shot clock is winding down ask the pg to get separation off the dribble before letting fly a rainbow 3...i will not watch that brand of basketball again barring a deep tourney run by wisconsin...how the hell can anyone be a fan of that kind of basketball...i'd rather watch paint dry

Sorrycuse and the Turds is a pretty good game tonight.

Vandy-Louisville should be a good one too.

enjoyed louisville vandy...cuse florida i thought was a turd...

looking forward to unc kentucky today...

Back
Top Bottom