the official college hoops thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official college hoops thread...

Reggie Johnson's back for the Hurricanes, definitely good to have him back.

UNLV knocks off Illinois in Chicago this afternoon. They look pretty legit this year.

Looked great for it being his first game back. Also nice to see Kadji balling. Might make Hurricanes game watchable now that we have 2 guys we can give the ball to in the post instead of watching our guards just jack up jumpers every possession.

Getting ready to head down to the KFC Yum! Center for the U of L - College of Charleston tilt. C of C is a decent enough team, it should be a good game for a good portion of it. I fully expect U of L to pull away in the second half and win by 10 or so.

U of L ends 2011 with a bang. Next is WKU (they always play hard against us), then Georgetown on the 28th, ending at UK (or sUcK if you will) on New Year's Eve.

whats this i see with no football on tonight...michigan at indiana at 9pm on espn2...hot dog

nyjunk, we tried to tell you that North Carolina was the most overrated team in the country.

who tried to tell me that? It was a humiliating defeat w/o question but the great thing is this isn't college football where they annoint 2 teams to play for a title. You have to earn it and the Heels will have their chance come March. The talent is there, the coaching is there- something is missing but they have 2 months to figure it out.

No surprise that the most overrated team in the country blew that one last night.

That lanky white boy wasn't even playing defense on Austin Rivers.

Two seconds to play...nah, I'm just gonna give him room and keep my hands down by my side.

:bobdole:

the officials handed duke that game. duke shot THIRTY THREE MORE 3 point shots in the game and only took 3 less FTAs. Up 7 Curry blatantly takes 4 steps and knocks down a 3 to cut it to 4, up 3 kelly misses a 3 and Plumlee shoves Zeller in the back(arms extended) and Zeller tips in the missed shot instead of being able to catch it.

I give credit to Rivers, he talked big and backed it up- that wa a big time shot to win it but it never should have been close enough for that shot to happen.

Why isn't anyone at the canes vs. Jokies game? I know the u isn't a hoops school but the house is empty

Why isn't anyone at the canes vs. Jokies game? I know the u isn't a hoops school but the house is empty

Rainy night, South FL traffic, not a hoops school.

Nice win from the Canes last night . . . big game on Saturday against the Noles and then back home for what I am hoping is a PACKED house against the Tar Heels on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom