the official college hoops thread... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official college hoops thread...

Big win today by U of L at WVU. WVU is the toughest away game in the Big East, a top 40 RPI team, and were were hungry for a win. Now we have to get ready for the Orange slices on Big Monday. Big time home game.

Ought to be a real finger licker.

I just got a call today from my twin sister. One of her vendors at work gave her 2 tickets to the Syracuse game tomorrow night. The seats are in the section right behind U of L's bench. She's using one and I'm using the other...ain't twin sisters grand??!!!

The game is a "white out" so the entire crowd will be wearing white and I'm guessing Pitino will be wearing his white linen suit.

Looked like it was a hell of a game to be at.

It was. You couldn't ask for a better classic Big East game, just a better outcome (assuming you're a Cards fan like me). This is the best Syracuse team that Jimmy Boeheim has had in a long time. For me it's UK, Syracuse, and then everyone else.

It was. You couldn't ask for a better classic Big East game, just a better outcome (assuming you're a Cards fan like me). This is the best Syracuse team that Jimmy Boeheim has had in a long time. For me it's UK, Syracuse, and then everyone else.

this is definitely the best SU team he has had in a long time but when UNC and OSU are playing the way they can they are every bit as good as UK and UL.

this is definitely the best SU team he has had in a long time but when UNC and OSU are playing the way they can they are every bit as good as UK and UL.

I haven't seen OSU play this year, but UNC is streaky defensive team. Sometimes it's good, but other times they couldn't guard a team of nuns.

Back
Top Bottom