The Official Finheaven 'What Week Does Tua Start' Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Finheaven 'What Week Does Tua Start' Poll

When does Tua start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Turns out the software has a limit on how many options you can choose - if you selected an option with two possibilities please state your choice below.

Due to the limited number of slots I have left out the Jags because Tua is unlikely to start on a short week and the bye week.

Personally I would sit him as long as possible, but I think the team is going to continue to struggle and the media/Flores will get impatient.

I went for week 12, he comes in after the bye and lights up the Jets in New York.

This is a bad team.....With a below average coaching staff and a horrible GM. It’s gonna take a lot more than Tua to make this team competitive.

Gotta be Denver. We will be 0-5. That will be the best time to make the switch I think.

Ive been a fan of Fitz starting because his consistency allows us to evaluate other positions.

however it’s time to play Tua (barring they think he is ready). I’m sick of this.Fitz may nothave thrown a pick today but he throws so many ducks

I would hope sooner than later, if he is physically ready.

Not like next year this will be a Superbowl team with a Dallas 90's offensive line.
There will be some growing pains and some struggles but IMO the player either has it or not. No amount of time learning on the bench will prepare them.

Some can say the Chiefs only started Mahomes once his rookie year, but you can also argue that Reid went with the safe hand with Alex Smith(who had a good year) and they were going to be a playoff team with AS. Not like they were a rebuilding team and they started some washed up QB over their rookie QB.

Joe Burrow has looked good for a rookie on a bad team, and Herbert had a good game vs the Chiefs, and he didn;t know he was going to start till right before kickoff.
I see no reason why Tua can't be getting experience now unless he either looked bad in camp or isn't fully recovered.

Everyone wants to se Tua, me too bit do folks think we will be hanging 40 burgers when he gets in? I want to see the defense play better way more than I want to see Tua.

Week 3? Let him get out there and get some dirt under his nails. Especially, if we're going to lose anyways. We know what Fitz can do. Sure it's a short week but it is for the Jags as well and Tua is fresh.

Back
Top Bottom