The Official Finheaven 'What Week Does Tua Start' Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Finheaven 'What Week Does Tua Start' Poll

When does Tua start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Fitz struggles this Thursday night then Tua will have a longer week to prepare as the starter for week 4. Everyone wanted to write off the Jags this year early on but that game is no gimmie and I'm honestly concerned after watching Josh Allen shred us to pieces.

Easy to plan to put him in for the Jets and basically get eight quarters of work against one of the worst teams in the league with a bye week after the fourth quarter to study and try again. I don’t think the Dolphins are going to win a game until then, and Tua will give us 2 W in his first two games.

Turns out the software has a limit on how many options you can choose - if you selected an option with two possibilities please state your choice below.

Due to the limited number of slots I have left out the Jags because Tua is unlikely to start on a short week and the bye week.

when is your Bye? The game after that bye week is the most likely time pending an INJ.

when is your Bye? The game after that bye week is the most likely time pending an INJ.

Week 11 is the bye. So week 12. Although if he is anywhere close to being ready then week 4. Right after the short week with Jax.

The 49ers and Broncos both have huge injury problems. They both lost their QB and star pass rusher.

I sure as hell don't want Tua thrown in against Seattle, but the 49ers, Broncos and Chargers run of game is a not the same challenge it seemed a few weeks ago. Then again, our D looks a hell of a lot worse than we expected 2 weeks ago!

I do think it’s Tua time. Love Fitz but I’m ready for Tua.

I think his line drives only style is killing us right now. We need more from the position.

I don't have any decent guesses for when he starts, but wouldn't it be sort of cool if he got his first start week 10? If he could sweep the Jets in his very first two starts that would be an epic beginning!

Back
Top Bottom