The Official Finheaven 'What Week Does Tua Start' Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Finheaven 'What Week Does Tua Start' Poll

When does Tua start?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would start him next week, but that's not going to happen with Flores. He'll argue that Fitz isn't the reason we've lost 3 out of 4, but actually that may not be true. Today's game was there to be won with better play at QB. The fact that we simply don't get the chunk yardage with Fitz under center is so obvious to see, they are clearly hiding his arm strength, not throwing a single deep ball in any of the first 4 games, that I can recall, that's not like him, he's a gun slinger. A few drives today, I'm thinking of Tua in bama, even if he was half as good at ball placement as he was there, we are getting a least 2 TDs instead of field goals.

We are not a playoff team this year, that's clear to see, with a quarter of the season gone, it's now time to see what we have in Tua, I was all for a red shirt season this year, but with his recovery in the off season coupled with the regression that is evident in an aging Fitz, it's time now to make the switch.

Tua should have started week 1. The only reason he should not start is if his hip isn’t healed, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue anymore. If he’s healthy, he should be playing.

From the presser I got the impression he wasn't exactly thrilled that we got 5 fgs. I think Tua makes his way in in the next 2-3 games and will start depending on what he does.

From the presser I got the impression he wasn't exactly thrilled that we got 5 fgs. I think Tua makes his way in in the next 2-3 games and will start depending on what he does.
I see 1 more game of fitztragic and he starts against the Broncos

need to pull the trigger. we lost bc qb play today. qb has to get us in the end zone.

I don't need to see a better Defense before starting Tua .... IF he is as advertised he will change the defensive play by actually scoring points ... you know like TD's

The running game will open up as soon as he starts because Fitz keeps most of his throws 5-8 yards down field it seems.... (don't do the math ... I may be exaggerating a bit)

The D will have to respect Tua's play action and RPO abilities ... unlike now

Listen, I am no fan of throwing a player to the wolves so to speak but we are beyond that IMO ...

the team has had their 4 games of "pre-season" warm ups ... If any fan cannot see the elongated throwing motion of Fitz resulting in a mis-timed pass or a batted ball/arm then wake up.... Tua's release and accuracy SHOULD be the difference in hitting receivers in stride rather than 3 feet above their head or behind them ... yesterday I saw balls being forced into windows so tight they could have been installed on a submarine .... batted away ... nearly intercepted ... sure this happens with most QB's during a game but STATUS QUO???????

The receivers and RB's (and O-Line) deserve the best QB rewarding them for their efforts ...

Poll aside Tua should have started yesterday against the Seahawks and he takes that experience to a beat up 49ers team and after 2 "tough" games (poor baby) he would have been properly introduced to the NFL and ready to take on the likes of Broncos, Jets etc....

Starting him on the road at the niners (after a loss to the Eagles :lol: ) is NOT the right starting point for him IMO .... but our next HOME game should sufftce ...

Fitz is propping up the run game, the OLine isn't getting it done (Fitz was hit on his int's). The WR's have no run-after-catch ability - they are all just possession WR's. This O still needs work, no Tua - the boy needs to watch, let him learn.

Next game sf. I’m calling it, Fitzpatrick cost is that game idc what you say he missed opportunities and forced balls

Back
Top Bottom