The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record!

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Its always fun to see if things you predicted come true. Lets make predictions on who you think we will pick on draft night. Ill start it off.

If we stay at 12 i believe the pick will be Derrick Morgan.

If we trade down it will be Everson Griffen or Jerry Hughes.

OK, I'm jive.

If Miami stays at 12, it will probably be Derrick Morgan. If they trade down, then I would have to say it will be Jerry Hughes.

Its always fun to see if things you predicted come true. Lets make predictions on who you think we will pick on draft night. Ill start it off.

If we stay at 12 i believe the pick will be Derrick Morgan.

If we trade down it will be Everson Griffen or Jerry Hughes.

if spiller or berry is there at 12 they will be the pick. If not then we will most likely trade down and pick up t cody

At this point, I'm just so excited by the Marshall trade I don't think they can do anything to upset me with that pick. I wanted it to be Dez, and now we have our WR and get to keep our first. Give me a trade down first, but if not, I'll see the rationale behind any of Thomas, Morgan, Williams, Kindle, JPP, Graham, and especially Berry.

A trade down still seems likely.

i will go with the prediction that cannot be wrong, they will do good things

with the 12th pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select,
Brandon Graham, University of Michigan.

I think we keep the 12th pick. If they didn't have it earmarked for a player, I think we would have sent it to Denver for Marshall, rather than 2 number 2s. It seems to me the trifecta has targeted a special player at this spot. Not sure which special player. Given the trade of Ginn, I'll go out on a limb and say Spiller is the man here.

with the 12th pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select,
Brandon Graham, University of Michigan.
Love him, he's my first choice...

But I think we are going to end up going with Dan Williams- DT- Tennesse

I think we trade down a few spots say to like 16 and pick up Graham and pick up a second and get Cam Thomas for out NT spot

With Dansby and Marshall now in the fold,I really don't think that LB/WR is critical.I do think though,that after shipping Teddy out...our FO may be looking at either Spiller or McCluster.Both of which excel at special teams,and WR/RB.I also think we keep our pick,and either Graham,Thomas,or Williams being the pick.And I think HUGE things are in store for my fave 'Fin Cameron Wake!!! I'm no guru guys,I'm just having fun with this stuff.And to FinHeaven....THANKS for letting me be a part of this HUGE 'Fin family!!!

We will trade down our 12th pick to the Eagles (the Iggs have a hard on for Earl Thomas). We get the Iggs 24th pick and 35th pick.

With the 24th pick we take Ryan Mathews of Fresno State (and we trade away Ronnie Brown for another 2nd round pick). With the 35th pick we take Safety Nate Allen of South Florida. With the other 2nd rounder from dealing away RB we will take NT Linval Joseph from East Carolina or Cam Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom