The Official Meida-Circus Thread Covering DW's Trial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Meida-Circus Thread Covering DW's Trial

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Official Media-Circus Thread Covering DW's Trial

Ok guys and gals, The Honorable Muck (waitting for Fin4Ever to come in with witty remark) approved this thread...

So what is this thread about?

Anyone that want to add info for or against DW can post here...

Lets get Fun N Wild not rude or obnoxious, group this should be friendly thread... for all team fans alike....

Let me start!

DW is innocent, how do I know? Well the odds are 50-50 so I took a chance...

Over the last few weeks the players and coaches have stated that the media is making negative statement on the team and players have stated that their is no truth to one specific issue.

This issue deals with vaseline it may have been used by some of the defensive players during the Phili game....

Dave stated that the only place that vaseline is allowed in on his hair. "You can see me waving it into my hair many times during a game."

Over 48 tackles were missed during the first 2 quarters of that game. This tackle count reported by MDFINFAN (I might be wrong).

Last edited by a moderator:
In an attempt to understand what this mysterious "meida circus" was I did a google search on the subject.

I discovered the following:

griinK-1.jpg

Sounds interesting.. How much is it for tickets?

Jake Taylor reporting outside the cyber Davie Florida Courthouse for Court TV. Todays highlights featured inflamatory accusations of incompetence and a stunning appearance of a Chicago resident familiar with Daves past coaching opportunity. The defense did well to counter these accusations and has struck a chord with some of the jurors. I could not tell if the one of the jurors was crying tears of joy or tears of sadness. The tense testimony is set to resume shortly and Court TV will be there to bring you every moment of this tantilizing trial.

This just in from the Court TV news desk. Accusations of jury tampering have rocked the small, quite Davie cyber courthouse community. A plan has been uncovered that would allow several members of the Fire Dave faction to gain access to the jury to sway their opinions in the way of conviction. This rest of this starling story will be brought to you as it unfolds.

I'm at a Davie, Fl. ice cream parlor that Dave Wannstedt frequented. The owner here says that Dave would often come in after a loss and order two scoops of Rocky Road in a bowl. We can't confirm this at this juncture.

On a related note, the parlor owner, Mr. Tay Steve Freeze, has been able to provide us with register receipts that show that Dave's favorite, by far, is two scoops of vanilla in a plain cone. He says that after a win, sometimes Wannstedt will go for nuts or sprinkles but, never both.

We have surveilance photos of Dave leaving the parlor with sprinkles in his mustache.

You'll know more when I know more, Back to you Disnardo.

Well, the latest issue to rock this Cyber Davie Courthouse is the accusation of jury tampering, that is yet to be confimed and Jaketaylor our official on the field reporter is working long and ardous hours on this story. He will bring us up on this story with another update as soon as he bribes...errhh... contacts his informants.

As for Dave's favorite ice scream our cub reporter Infin has cover that story. Wow we never would have believe Dave would have gone for the vanilla scoops as his fav. We can't wait to see that video, vanilla and sprinkles on Dave's mustache, an award winning story in the making. Thanks for the "scoop" Infins.

Now lets turn this trial story to the man who needs no introduction, Mr. Bill O'rilley. Mr. O'rilley you have the floor....

Bill: Well Disnardo, I just heard that DW is standing a fan's trial down there in Davie. What are the charges?

Disnardo: Well there are numerous charges Bill, but to sum it up the prosecutions' charges in a nutshell are that he sux as a coach and he should be fired for not giving us fans a SB win in the last 4 years.

Bill: Well those are really criminal charges and if you buy my book, "Whos looking out for you," you would be able to spot people like that. They don't care about fan emotions and the likes, so you can get even with them and begg the teams' owner to fire them.

Disnardo: Bill we are not here to talk about....

Bill: Then why did ....

Disnardo: your book...

Bill: Don't @#&king interrupt me! I am Bill O'rilley...

Disnardo: Bill settle down please....

Bill: I have the # 1 book in the NY Times Best Sellers column....

Disnardo: I know Bill thats what you been preaching...

Bill: and NO ONE, can tell me to shup up....

Disnardo: Please Bill.....

Bill: NO you shut up....buy my book and it will show you how to really fire his @ss...

Disnardo: Bill, did I mention Dave is getting your publishers job when he leaves the Finz.....

Bill: Well thats a load of crap. Now I will have to change publishers...

Thanks for coming by Bill....

Now back to our cyber courthouse reporter and our cub reporter.....

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope everyone had a wonderfull Christmas and now back to the news!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom