***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

You and I are the only ones who root for the right teams......Phins, Phillies, Sixers and Flyers.
Yeah, teams that decent enough that get you to hope, but never get to the top of their respective sport with the exception of the 08 Phillies. You know it's dangerous when the Phins are the best chance for us to see a title winning team. Because I don't see the Phillies, Sixers, or Flyers winning a title anytime soon.

Interesting to see how the team looks next season. Wade, Lebron, and Bosh are all FA's after next year. Wade is here for life, people swear Lebron has the balls to leave to another team, but I doubt he will, and media has ousted Bosh off the team already.

The smart move would be to move Bosh for some cap relief of some sort, but I think the team will look very similar to this years team. Don't know where we will find the money with the new cap rules, but Arison and Riley will find a way.

What time does the parade start on Monday? And will there be video of it? I'm in Montana (yes i get a ton of "bandwagon" carp for it :lol: ) so I can't make it unfortunately :crazy: Got my Champ gear ordered at least, locker room shirt, auto decals and license plate :woot:

What time does the parade start on Monday? And will there be video of it? I'm in Montana (yes i get a ton of "bandwagon" carp for it :lol: ) so I can't make it unfortunately :crazy: Got my Champ gear ordered at least, locker room shirt, auto decals and license plate :woot:

11am....they aired it last year on local news stations an Sun Sports. Maybe heat.com will have a live stream, most likely the party inside the arena

Just saw it will be on Sun Sports and heat.com

I hate the fact that stupid ass Drake comes to Miami to dick ride...I hate that piece of ****.

I thought this was pretty cool

all of LBJ's made shots in game 7 in one GIF

Guys in Miami party on :brewskis:

The downside to winning....I have an obsession with championship gear from all the local teams. Used to get them as gifts, but these last two Heat titles, I have spent like $100 on shirts and the locker room hat both times. Never in my life thought 2 shirts, a hat, and shipping would be about $100 lol

I also wish the parade was on the weekend. Don't know if there is some law against having the parade on the weekend because of traffic, but the turnout would be amazing if they ever did it. Also, in 2006 they did a lot of the celebration outside, but these last two, they have all the stuff in the arena and you need to be a season ticket holder to get in. Kind of sucks that people have to drive downtown, stand in the sun, and watch their team drive by quickly and that is the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom