***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

The downside to winning....I have an obsession with championship gear from all the local teams. Used to get them as gifts, but these last two Heat titles, I have spent like $100 on shirts and the locker room hat both times. Never in my life thought 2 shirts, a hat, and shipping would be about $100 lol

I also wish the parade was on the weekend. Don't know if there is some law against having the parade on the weekend because of traffic, but the turnout would be amazing if they ever did it. Also, in 2006 they did a lot of the celebration outside, but these last two, they have all the stuff in the arena and you need to be a season ticket holder to get in. Kind of sucks that people have to drive downtown, stand in the sun, and watch their team drive by quickly and that is the end of it.

I left Miami on Friday night to Orlando. I couldn't get to any store cause I was working (heard it was crazy) but I went to eat at NBA City and bought the hat and tee at the store in the restaurant.

Just wait till the gear is at sports authority and such or Amazon. Much cheaper free shipping no hassle save money. Woo!

Parade time!!!!!! Have my DVR set to record that and the celebration inside the arena!!!

The sad thing is one of my best friend works at the Heat store in the arena...and he was going to get me the stuff with his discount, but they sold out of hats in the store. I am impatient so I just ordered online and paid like $25 more than I should have lol

Just an FYI....

Udonis Haslem will be at Macy's in Dadeland tomorrow (6/25) at 6 pm for an event.

time to change that electro dude :up:

Thanks for posting the clip. Wish I was there .

Bosh playing man up on Duncan allowed them to take away Green and the other 3 pt guys so even with zero points he played a part.

I don't think i'd break up the chemistry by trading him. Just get another big.

Some promising youngsters coming to the heat in Ennis, Kabango, and Stephens. I think Kabango makes the 15.

Always a shame when money gets in the way but even I can admit that 15 mil for Mike Miller is a bit steep. As disappointing as his tenure in Miami was, the man worked his ass off and suffered a great deal just to get on the court and save the Heat in a few crucial games.

I do wonder if this means they're opening the door to using the mini-mid level exception as a slightly larger incentive for Oden. If that's the case I'd happily sacrifice Mike for 15 minutes a game of Greg.

Some promising youngsters coming to the heat in Ennis, Kabango, and Stephens. I think Kabango makes the 15.

Kabango has looked completely lost. Hes going to have to go off in Vegas in order to get a camp invite. Stephens I don't think is even a basketball player. He might make one hell of a tight end.....not so sure hes got the skill to make it in the NBA.

With Miller gone I think it opens the door a bit wider for Ennis to make the team. The only other guy on the summer league team that looked like a professional talent was Clark, but he got nabbed by the Warriors and will probably get multiple offers. Odds are he take a chance with a team that has a little more roster uncertainty.

Hate to see Miller go, he will always have a spot in my heart but that's the business aspect and sometimes you have to swallow things like that. I'm sure that's one of the hardest decisions Riley has ever made.

Back
Top Bottom