***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

So if hes such a terrible defender, why is the team so much better defensively when hes on the court?

So if hes such a terrible defender, why is the team so much better defensively when hes on the court?

Really? and where was this ol so great defense against the knicks who over and over again came in the paint and made bosh look like he wasnt even on the court? is he injured or what? whats the excuse? if u have one that is...

I guess its in the nature of the fan to make vast generalizations based on a single game but I was referring more to his entire tenure here in Miami, not just Thursday.

I guess its in the nature of the fan to make vast generalizations based on a single game but I was referring more to his entire tenure here in Miami, not just Thursday.

o ok, so u will agree he was terrible on defense on thursday? atleast you can admit that much.

Sure he was. And Wade has stunk on defense most of this season. James was barely jogging on most of the Knicks' fast break buckets.

The team isn't playing good defense, and with the exception of a few quarters here and there hasn't in a while. And they did this for stretches last season, and the season before.....its just the nature of the team. Spoelstra tends to use these stretches as opportunities to play with the lineups like he started doing against the Knicks. Some of his tinkering won't work, some will.

Just these idiotic statements you guys make after one game.....I get the emotional reaction and all, but why act like the fool?

Sure he was. And Wade has stunk on defense most of this season. James was barely jogging on most of the Knicks' fast break buckets.

The team isn't playing good defense, and with the exception of a few quarters here and there hasn't in a while. And they did this for stretches last season, and the season before.....its just the nature of the team. Spoelstra tends to use these stretches as opportunities to play with the lineups like he started doing against the Knicks. Some of his tinkering won't work, some will.

Just these idiotic statements you guys make after one game.....I get the emotional reaction and all, but why act like the fool?

Whats idioctic about pointing out what is wrong with the team right now? maybe we should just sugarcoat it and say they took a night off?

Whats idioctic about pointing out what is wrong with the team right now? maybe we should just sugarcoat it and say they took a night off?

The idiotic statement is the claim that Bosh is a terrible defender. Anyone that watches the guy play should know otherwise. Hes put in a lot of work since he came down to Miami, and other than Battier has provided the best play on that end of the court so far this season.

This team doesn't take nights off....they take months off. You want to call it sugercoating that's fine with me.......for whatever reason they don't always show up to play, and every season we have to have another crisis of confidence. The only positive in it all is that Spoelstra can use it as an excuse to retool the rotation.....kinda tough to explain when you keep winning.

The idiotic statement is the claim that Bosh is a terrible defender. Anyone that watches the guy play should know otherwise. Hes put in a lot of work since he came down to Miami, and other than Battier has provided the best play on that end of the court so far this season.

This team doesn't take nights off....they take months off. You want to call it sugercoating that's fine with me.......for whatever reason they don't always show up to play, and every season we have to have another crisis of confidence. The only positive in it all is that Spoelstra can use it as an excuse to retool the rotation.....kinda tough to explain when you keep winning.

so what your saying is, everyone has to agree with what you say and if they dont there idiots. K, got it.

Oh not at all.....just your particular case. Mountains of data pointing one way, a minutia of empirical evidence the other, and quite naturally you choose the latter. Not like its out of the ordinary or anything, particularly with the most irrational people around.....the sports fan.

I mean seriously, all this panicking in December needed to stop . . . just like if we were undefeated right now all of the ****talk would need to stop. None of this matters right now, what matters is that Wade, Bosh, Lebron, Ray, UD, Chalmers, Cole, Shane, Mike Miller, Joel, Rashard Lewis and everybody else bring their best games come April/May/June and the Heat bring home another title. Nothing else truly matters to be honest with you.

Heat fans know Dwayne Wade . . . come playoff time he is gonna show up. He is going to have several highlight blocks, he is gonng have remarkable stretches of play, he is also gonna score points. Him having a few off nights in December and him resting during the season means very little if he comes to bat come playoff time.

The Heat pissed that one away last night. **** you David Lee for that BS foul on LBJ

Back
Top Bottom