***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Yes sir we got him. Now just add Thornton and i think we have the shooters we need

I think backup PG is the only weakness if that happens. I am not a Chalmers fan. And Napier didn't show alot last year

I'd rather have Chalmers of those 2.

I think more than anything, it means they really like Josh Richardson . . . . even as a backup PG option. Gerald Green is a very solid backup shooting guard who can fill in nicely if Wade needs a game off here and there . . . . but I'm having a tough time seeing them dump Rio at this point as they'd rely on 3 favorable shooting guard options (Richardson, Johnson, Walker) to be the backup PG . . . when Rio can clearly be a solid backup PG.

I think they start the season with Rio as the primary backup at point, but he could get the Norris Cole treatment come trading deadline time if Richardson and or/Johnson step up and prove to be solid backup options at the point.

Napier never fit and really looks like a "Lebron pick" at this point. Riles messed that pick up. He doesn't even like short, skinny point guards who have problems fighting through screens and his shot just never showed up on the NBA level . . . we saw that early on in the 2014 Summer League. I am a bit surprised they dumped him so early, but if the writing is on the wall then you may as well move on and give someone else that opportunity.

Still annoys me that they let Beverley walk. Two first round picks and three years later and we're still stuck with Chalmers.

Chalmers isn't that bad, especially as a backup.

Its just that Riley spent 2 first rounders and invested a whole lot of coaching time into Cole and Napier while letting Beverley and Livingston go. Livingston probably wasn't quite ready, but I thought they gave up on him a little early. Beverley came at the worst possible time, when Riley was loading up on vets for the first title run with the big three.

Riley sure does a lot better with second rounders than non-lottery first round picks. Hopefully that's a good omen for the future prospects of Richardson.

It looks like generating points will be an issue again this year.

Gerald Green looks fun. That aleyoop was sick, he almost hit his head off the bottom of backboard.

McBob showing handles, running the floor like pg, behind the back pass to Winslow, fun times!

I am glad at least one Miami team can entertain us this weekend.

This second unit is fun to watch, lots of energy tonight.

I like that the second unit is pushing tempo, pushing the ball, moving the ball, getting into the paint, going after rebounds and loose balls. They are not finishing and they are playing out of control, but I like the effort. That's what the second unit is for.

The Jiangsu Dragons are reportedly looking for an injury replacement for Greg Oden (hand).
Tue, Oct 27 Rotoworld
Greg Oden suffered a hand injury playing basketball in China and is expected to miss three weeks.
Sat, Oct 24 Rotoworld

Holy ****. Dude's made of glass.

Jason Lieser ‏@JasonLieser 28m28 minutes ago
Yahoo reports the #Heat are trading Mario Chalmers and James Ennis to Memphis for Beno Udrih and Jarnell Stokes.

Would be nice if Gerald Green was able to help us. I think he's mentally ill unfortunately. He might need help before he can play for anybody

Back
Top Bottom