***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
MiamiHeatNBAchampion2012516x340-1.jpg

Season starts in 12 days!!!! Currently thumping the Pistons in a pre-season game. LET'S GO HEAT!!!!

Damn the NBA season sneaking up on people . . . I'm used to seeing hockey first so I guess with them being locked out it made NBA come out of nowhere.

:lol: @ the media trying to stir up the Lebron to L.A. talk in 2014. He has that ring so they'll do anything to put that spotlight back on him.

Preseason basketball is a bore fest....Can't wait for next Tuesday. Banner going up!

Any chance we start wade and ray Allen, Mario is just a 2 guard. That would be a deadly line up

Chalmers starts, Allen finishes.

Still got no clue who the starting PF is.

I'm thinking they go Lebron in the 4 with Battier in the 3, but rashard lewis could be in the mix im sure

Battier at the 4 works against a small team but he gets eaten up by size. And they don't want to ask Lebron to defend opposing PFs all game....it'll wear him out. Lewis is going to be a defensive liability wherever he lines up.

I sure hope Haslem has found his shot again. If hes back to being his old consistent self from 15 ft I think he'll be seeing a lot of time on the floor.

‎120-107 Miami Heat opening night win over Boston!!
1. The Heat are still the Champs
2. The Celtics are still inferior
3. Rondo is still a punk ass little piss bitch
4. GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!!

If the threes are falling there's no way anyone can stop that offense. Downside is that there were times when it was just as wide open on defense. It will be really interesting to see how big teams try and play them.

Get ready for a lot of blowout victories and some crazy scoring....that was 120 pts against an above average defense with next to nothing coming in transition. Who knows what these guys can do against a crappy team when they get out an run.

Back
Top Bottom