***The Official Miami Marlins Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Marlins Thread***

Not a fan of putting pictures of my son on the internet, so I cut him out but I got to meet Jose Fernandez!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from Opening Night...

Great game, great pitching by Jose Fernandez. Saw Dan Marino throw out the first pitch!

Yay 2-0 lol let's enjoy a winning record while they have one

I too was at opening night. It was pretty electric... too bad the power is gonna go out on the attendance numbers sooner rather than later.

Marlins' starting pitching is going to keep them in a lot of games.

Also, Mickey Arison is looking into buying the Marlins

Marlins' starting pitching is going to keep them in a lot of games.

Also, Mickey Arison is looking into buying the Marlins

Good they need a owner who actually cares about winning

Good they need a owner who actually cares about winning

I will say this in defense of Loria, it probably ended up for the best that they got rid of all those guys as 2 years ago the team was toxic. The mistake was trading all the assets to Toronto and not getting either Travis D'Arnaud or Noah Syndergaard

The Marlins pitching has always been pretty good but the offense is off to a surprising start!

The Marlins pitching has always been pretty good but the offense is off to a surprising start!

I doubt Adeiny keeps his pace up, but Yellich was a top 5 prospect in baseball and him being adjusted helps. Also, while Ozuna was never a GREAT prospect, he's always been productive in the minors. Then Salty, McGehee, and Jones also add a lot to the lineup.

Oh and AJ Ramos may be the best relief guy in baseball right now

Back
Top Bottom