The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

wow, i never would have thought we would beat them both games, in their house

sweep!

Hopefully it's not as bad as the concussion he had a couple years ago when he missed the entire season. Ryan Miller was spectacular but he's gotta do a better job of controlling the rebounds. I thought Pyatt played extremely well but Max/Kotalik/Roy line struggled because they were going against the Alfredsson line all game or so it seemed. The Sabres stole the game and with it probably the series. It was great that the game was on MSG so I didn't have to listen to the awful CBC announcers love everything Ottawa did and completely hate against the Sabres. Ray Emery really had no shot on either goal but he is absolutely terrible. I posted in the original NHL thread that they are vulnerable because of Emery and that seems to be the case. The officiating was pathetic tonite, Bettmen warned the officials that they have to keep calling things but tonite they seemed to let alot of things slide. The one thing that Ottawa does have in their favor is that if they win game 3 they can keep the momentum because of the back to back.

Crisis said:
It"s Millertime Baby!!!!!

He played amazing. I'm friends with his cousin who also plays goalie, and I know Ryan's uncle too, they live here in Florida. He talks to him pretty often. I don't know just thought I'd share with you guys.

djfresh47 said:
Hopefully it's not as bad as the concussion he had a couple years ago when he missed the entire season. Ryan Miller was spectacular but he's gotta do a better job of controlling the rebounds. I thought Pyatt played extremely well but Max/Kotalik/Roy line struggled because they were going against the Alfredsson line all game or so it seemed. The Sabres stole the game and with it probably the series. It was great that the game was on MSG so I didn't have to listen to the awful CBC announcers love everything Ottawa did and completely hate against the Sabres. Ray Emery really had no shot on either goal but he is absolutely terrible. I posted in the original NHL thread that they are vulnerable because of Emery and that seems to be the case. The officiating was pathetic tonite, Bettmen warned the officials that they have to keep calling things but tonite they seemed to let alot of things slide. The one thing that Ottawa does have in their favor is that if they win game 3 they can keep the momentum because of the back to back.

I thought those refs would be on their best game, Bettman was there at the game tonight. It still didn't make a difference though.

djfresh47 said:

Nice sig.:D

Watch your highlights tonight...Jose Theodore is standing on his head tonight.

Even if the Av's lose this series it looks like Theodore COULD be rounding into form for next season.

I'd like to thank Patrice Brisebois for being the biggest piece of crap in the history of pieces of crap that has ever played defense in the National Hockey League...I'm getting to see why he got his *** booed out of Montreal.

A few things...

The Ducks are going to be a dangerous team for a LONG time. They are young and have a ton of good young players coming up through their system. They are a BIG team, very physical and super difficult to play against. They clog it up and counter attack and hammer you all night...

That being said, I have not seen a team get as many lucky bounces as this team gets. Pucks that were hopping on the Av's tonight were sitting for them...it almost made me insane tonight.

Lupul with 4 goals...two of them were roof jobs. The winner in OT was a little weak but Theodore kept them in it for a long time tonight.

unifiedtheory said:
The only thing that would make me happier then seeing the Av's win it (not gonna happen now) is seeing Joe Thornton hoist the Cup...man is Mike O'Connell a world class moron.

The Avs gave away tonight's game to Anaheim. :tantrum: :boohoo:

There's a reason he's called Breeze-By...

Back
Top Bottom