The official official BOXING THREAD! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Alright I know myself along with many others have tried to make a boxing thread but this one is sticking if I have to post stories and write posts myself. A huge summer of boxing is on the horizon. Less then 2 weeks to the fight that will shatter PPV records and will be one of the most anticipated fights in boxing since Tyson-Lewis. I love the HBO 24/7 documentary and I really can't wait for this fight (I'm on Team Mayweather's side). Cotto-Judah, Bernard-Winky, Taylor-Spinks, Miranda-Pavlik, Hatton-Castillo, I mean it's really shaping up to be a great summer of boxing. All my boxing brothers, let's band together and keep this thread alive!

"Kelly Pavlik is a very unlucky guy. I had a goal after I saw the horrible performance that Jermain Taylor gave when he undeservingly took the belt from Bernard Hopkins. My goal was to get in the ring with Taylor and show him how a true champion fights. I spent a lot of money flying to Las Vegas, getting a room and going to this fight. It was a waste of my money and I want a refund. I will pick Jermain up and shake the change out of his pockets if I need to. Now Pavlik is the last man standing in front of me before I have this shot. Nothing is going to stop me. When I step into the ring I will turn into a monster and destroy him. I have never been so motivated or trained so hard for a fight. I will not stop my attack until Kelly Pavlik is laying on the ground for good. If he is stupid enough to get up, he will get hurt badly."

"After I knock out Pavlik it will be my turn to face Taylor. He just better hope I take my gloves off and leave the ring before he steps in or I may be the first boxer in history to get two KO's in the same night."

WAR Miranda!

can't wait for this fight.

Alright I know myself along with many others have tried to make a boxing thread but this one is sticking if I have to post stories and write posts myself!

lol, what happend to this? i made a official boxing thread a loooooong time ago, just cant stick. cuz either theres nothing going on and when a fight comes up, everyone forgets about the thread and makes a single fight thread...

Jermain Taylor vs. Cory Spinks looks like the next fight coming up unless i missed someone, or a up and comer....

cant wait...but spinks has no shot IMO.

I haven't paid much attention since Mesi was banned from the sport.

But Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko (sp) are my favorite boxers.

lol, what happend to this? i made a official boxing thread a loooooong time ago, just cant stick. cuz either theres nothing going on and when a fight comes up, everyone forgets about the thread and makes a single fight thread...

Jermain Taylor vs. Cory Spinks looks like the next fight coming up unless i missed someone, or a up and comer....

cant wait...but spinks has no shot IMO.

Well you can expect boxing being quiet this weekend after last weekends huge even (although HBO is showing the DLH-Mayweather fight again special commentary after). Even Friday Night Fights is an average card this week. However next week is a great week for boxing. On Wednesday you got Montell Griffen and Glen Johnson headlining Wednesday Night Fights with Joel Julio on the undercard. Friday Night Fights is being headlined by John Duddy and Stevie Johnston is also fighting that night (not televised and not from the same place the Duddy fight is going on). Then you have the Spinks and Taylor fight but the undercard of that card will steal the show with Pavlik and Miranda going toe to toe with the winner the #1 contender to meet Jermain. Baldomier and Vernon Forrest are also fighting on the undercard but HBO won't show the fight, they'll probably only show highlights. Pretty good week of boxing if you ask me and I will make sure I am home to see every fight. I wish HBO would have made it a tripleheader though. I'd like to see Baldy and Vernon go at it!

I haven't paid much attention since Mesi was banned from the sport.

But Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko (sp) are my favorite boxers.

Actually Mesi has been active and is fighting again June 2nd. He hasn't fought anyone special but he's fought 4 or 5 times since the ban was revoked!

I'm really lookin forward to the Pavlik/Miranda fight as well. I think Miranda will expose him. Of course the Zab/Cotto and Winky/X fights should be fun

Back
Top Bottom