The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

That was cheap. I know you gotta keep your guard up and that was a mistake my Ortiz, but damn.

That was cheap, but you gotta keep your hands up the whole time. Cortez HAS to do a better job of keeping up with the action, though. He wasn't even paying attention until Mayweather landed his last punch. Looks like a setup for a megafight between Mayweather and Pacquiao. Ortiz didn't really seem all that upset with the decision...he looked like he was happy to take his check, tbh. I still think Pacman will end Mayweather's undefeated streak...if Mayweather ever works up the nerve to fight him.

lmao Cortez is an idiot. He wasn't even looking at the fighters, and never told them to resume fighting, then after Mayweather knocked Ortiz down, Cortez started counting anyway.

I still love what Mayweather did though, serves Ortiz right for that blatant head butt. That was no accident, that was a frustrated fighter taking a cheap shot. Pay back's a ***** muh ****a.

you do realize that mayweather ortiz fight was fixed right??? and even the referee was in on it...its called rematch clause...i watched that fight and stoppage multiple times and its ever so obvious that fight was fixed

glad i didn't pay 50 bones to watch it live...mayweather just keeps trying to avoid pacquiao...and another rematch with suckers paying mad bucks to watch ortiz helps his cause and lines his pockets

what a joke...

if you haven't seen it yet you have got to see the james kirkland fight from saturday night...hbo replays should be going on all week...those 2 guys were killin eachother...its must see for a fight fan...

would saul alvarez (who i'm a huge fan of) get in the ring with kirkland in the near future??? i'd love to see it

Gloved signed by Roy Jones Jr and Antonio Tarver

20120509202122-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom