The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

Manny put together a masterpiece inside the ring last night. landing 60% of his power punches? ridiculous.

He had the straight left all night, Oscar had no answer for it.

shame pretty boy is retired....i would LOOOOOOOOVE to see that fight.

But i think Floyd is smarter then that. :wink:

Manny put together a masterpiece inside the ring last night. landing 60% of his power punches? ridiculous.

He had the straight left all night, Oscar had no answer for it.

shame pretty boy is retired....i would LOOOOOOOOVE to see that fight.

But i think Floyd is smarter then that. :wink:

I agree...

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Good undercard fight to the Diaz/Marquez fight tonight. Called a draw, not sure i agree with the decision though. I thought Chris John did enough to win on points but he's pretty damn lucky the fight didn't go another round or so.

Oh man, hope everyone's watching this Marquez/Diaz fight. 5th round and bound to be a classic. Marquez is a great fighter but i would hate to be in the ring with Diaz right now. This kid is an animal!

great fight.

jmm is such a great fighter. it's too bad it took him so long to start getting the big fights. hamed ducked him. him and morales never fought for whatever reason.

pac/jmm III needs to happen.

great fight.

jmm is such a great fighter. it's too bad it took him so long to start getting the big fights. hamed ducked him. him and morales never fought for whatever reason.

pac/jmm III needs to happen.

He said after the fight he wants to move up and fight Floyd, but i agree with you, he needs to stay where he is. III needs to happen.

remember in cool hand luke when george kennedy kept beating the crap out of paul newman but paul wouldn't lie down and he kept coming back even though he really didn't have anything - that was like watching the winky wright fight last night

hope everyone saw the marcos maidana vs victor ortiz fight tonight - if not, make the time to catch the replay - what a fight

it was a great fight but i was really disappointed hearing ortiz's post fight interview. talking about he'd rather quit than go out fighting and how he shouldn't be getting beat up like that.

juan manuel lopez was dominate again tonight.

a great fight between those to. im not that ive seen 2 fighters trade knock downs within 2 punchs so early in a fight before.

also, i agree lights out. personally it sounded like in the corner Ortiz was the one that said "stop the fight"...hes young, hes got some growing up to do, his skill set is extremely good however. but he needs to show some more toughness, heart and smarts out in the ring...

btw, Maidanas punching power is out of this world at 140...

Back
Top Bottom